Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great selection and friendly staff

This shop is in the Brown Sugar Market on the right as you enter the market. This is the same... read more

Reviewed May 30, 2018
jcd1000
Nassau Bay, Texas
Amazing

Caribbean spices have the best sauces, marinades and spices. Tastes like the island in your own... read more

Reviewed April 25, 2018
Belize0314
via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Belize City
from $109.10
More Info
from $100.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 1, 2015

It was so nice to bring home these products and be able to share them with our family and friends. When ever it is cold out I like to use one of the products to remind me of my time in Belize. They make wonderful gifts and you can order them on-line now if you find your favorite. I would recommend picking up some to anyone visiting Belize

Date of experience: May 2014
2  Thank Holly22014
caribrum, Owner at Caribbean Spice Belize, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2016

Thanks for the great review!

Reviewed March 1, 2015

We have tried all of the spices and marinades that we got in Belize and they have all been amazing. We've found a number of uses for them and have incorporated them into our daily usage. I hope that once we run out we are able to get more shipped to the U.S.

Date of experience: May 2014
2  Thank nabsher

Thanks so much for the review! So glad you and your family are enjoying our products!

Reviewed February 21, 2015

Caribbean spice is a must have in any body's kitchen. Made with the freshest local vegetables and fruits grown under the Belizean sun, Caribbean Spice captures the exotic flavors and bottles it to perfection. From sauces to seasoning salts, spice blends and vinegars, you are sure to find an all time favorite. It adds zest and flair and tropical boldness to your everyday meals! I highly recommend for everybody to try my personal favorites: Balsamic Habanero Drizzle, Coconut Sea Food Blend, Habanero Sea Salt, One Barrel Spicy Mustard,Toasted Sesame Ginger Vinaigrette, and the Michelada Seasoning Mix.

Date of experience: January 2015
2  Thank Moonie G
caribrum, Manager at Caribbean Spice Belize, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2016

Thanks for the lovely review!

Reviewed February 16, 2015

Locally made with fresh herbs & habanero & vegetables, fruits, & seasonings! The rubs for chicken make Bar-B-Q simple and delicious! I love the michelada mix, the habanero sauce, the salad dressings, the mango butter, the dragon fruit butter, the watermelon butter, the habanero sea salt, and just about anything by Caribbean Spice! .. I recommend you try it and take some back as a nice taste of Belize to share! I do! .. Thank you Carribean Spice! ummm,, now I'm hungry ;-p

Date of experience: February 2015
3  Thank spidermonkeyteaco

Thanks so much for the great review!

Reviewed February 16, 2015

Caribbean Spice is beautiful food made with love and a supreme knowledge of what your taste-buds want. The flavour combos are gorgeous (the balsamic habanero drizzle is my fave). The spice mixes are the specialty, but the curds and honeys are pretty darn spesh. Worth the visit especially for treats to take home.

Date of experience: February 2015
2  Thank Meg B

Thanks for the lovely review!