Orchid Garden Eco-Village Belize
$118
Orbitz.com
Villa Boscardi(Belize City)
$128
The Red Hut Inn(Belize City)(Great Value!)
$55
Bella Sombra Guest House(Belize City)(Great Value!)
$75
Belcove Hotel(Belize City)(Great Value!)
$65
$60
Orbitz.com
Easy Inn Hotel(Belize City)
$63
D'Nest Inn(Belize City)(Great Value!)
$92
Nature Resort(Belize City)(Great Value!)
$55
$201
  • Pool
All reviewszip liningcave tubingnatural beautyland and seawonderful hostschristinealvaroatmexcursionsadventurepedrotourtransportationcountrybelizeairport
Reviewed June 18, 2011

What a wonderful place to stay! It was an all inclusive package and it was wonderful! No hassels- from being greeted at the airport -to the fabulous meals-wonderful staff. The tours that were set up were great-the guides were super took lots of time and were super knowledgeable. I can't say enough good about it! I would reccomend the Orchid Garden Eco-Village to anyone!

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank agatehead
Reviewed June 17, 2011

Due to transportation conflicts we are not able to get to Belize and sadly had to cancel my reservation at Orchid Garden. Jason was always helpful and professional. He promptly replied all my e-mails. I received my refund promptly. I definitely will try to make it next year.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed June 17, 2011

We booked the 7 days all inclusive family package with Orchid Garden Eco-Village. The package was well thought of and gave us a good overview of Belize. We did the ATM, Zip line, Cave tubing, Tikal, Snorkeling, and Crooked tree wide life. The tours they arranged were all excellent. The tour guides were very knowledgeable.

The hotel staffs were friendly. The food was delicious and nutritious.

The best thing about Orchid Garden is that they treat you like family. Each day, they prepared everything we would need for the day's tour. For example, for the ATM trip, they gave us two bags with towels, water bottles, and empty plastic bags for wet cloth before we headed out. At the end of the day, they had cold water bottles and cookie waiting for us when they picked us up. Our package included one night stay in Guatemala and two nights in San Pedro. Christine called the places we stayed to make sure we arrived safely. She also called the hotel to make sure we did not miss our tour. The last day of our vacation, we needed to take a water taxi from San Pedro to Belize city and headed directly to airport. Christine prepared lunch box and water bottle for each of us. By the time we arrived at airport, we were all tired and very hungry. The lunch boxes were exactly the things we needed most. How thoughtful they are!

Thanks to Orchid Garden, our family had a great time in Belize.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed June 17, 2011

I stayed at the Orchid Garden Eco-Village for 4 nights January 2011. I found the accomodations to be clean, comfortable and the service without reproach. There was no noise besides the birds singing and the guests "ahhhhhhing" at the beautiful sunsets we were privy to. Meals were outstanding, on time and ambiance impeccable. Everyone there went above and beyond the services they were "suspose" to offer and I enjoyed myself beyond what was offered. I would reccomend Orchid Village to anyone going to Belize. Thank you to all there! Nancy Osborne

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed June 17, 2011

My husband and I booked a 8-day package from the Orchid Eco Village .
The booking process with Jason was easy and secure.
We can’t say enough kind things about the whole staff at the Eco Village- Christine and her team made us feel like family everyday.
All tours to the various attractions were very organized, lunch was always included and coming back to the eco-village after a full day of activity was truly like coming home. The food was always good, there was plenty of it, and staff were friendly and super accommodating.
We meet some wonderful other gusts of the hotel which made the family style dining each night entertaining and fun.
Christine even accommodated us when we stayed way passed their bed- time of couple of times.
We strongly recommend that you book a Belize vacation through the Orchid Eco-Village. The Staff takes care of everything you can imagine- they work around you and your needs and wants.
The rooms are simple and the location of eco-village is not in walking distance of any attraction. But trust us, after a full day of activity, you will appreciate the quietness of the village.
We brought back unforgettable memories- the ATM expedition , Tikal in Guatemala, and snorkeling and swimming with the shark were the highlights of our trip.

I forgot a charger when we were on the island. I emailed Christine and she arranged to have the charger delivered to her and then she mailed it to me in California. THIS IS THE KIND OF SERVICE YOU WILL GET EVERYDAY.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple