“Guide--Dennis Perez”

$85.00*
and up
Belize Cave Tubing and Zipline Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: CaveTubing is one of the most unique and exciting adventures offered in Belize, and for those who have never experienced it, now is the time to try it out! We also offer other adventures such as the zipline, mayan ruins, Belize zoo etc.Explore Belize Caves makes your cave tubing experience one to remember, taking you through two large caves, trekking through the Mayan Jungle, and offering fantastic one-on-one interaction with your knowledgeable tour guide. With Explore Belize Caves, you can be sure you won't be herded from one place to the next with a large tour group. You'll be in a small group headed by a friendly tour guide who can't wait to help you experience everything! Your trip will be enjoyable from the start, when you meet our guide just outside of terminal one at the cruise port. From there, you'll be taken to the caves in a comfortable air-conditioned van, learning fun facts about Belize on the way! Your tour guide will be with you from the time you leave the port until you return, and will help to make the excursion a memorable one.
Southern California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Guide--Dennis Perez”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 19, 2007

We were very fortunate to have Dennis Perez as our guide in Belize. He was professional, knowledgeable and a lot of fun. He really went above and beyond what we paid him for. He was WHERE he said he'd be WHEN he said he'd be there. I highly recommend Dennis to ANYONE who needs a guide in Belize.
Kathy abd Laura

6 Thank Klinfoot12

Central Minnesota
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“A must do if you are in Belize!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2007

The last week in November 2007 my wife and I took a cruise to Belize. We knew we wanted to go cave tubing when we were there, but did not want to spend the money that the Cruise Line wanted for the excursion. After doing some online research we booked our tubing trip with Explore Belize Caves and Dennis Perez. It was the best decision that we made while planning our trip. His tour was about 1/2 the cost of the cruise lines tour. We were in a small group, so we got to the River before the larger groups and were really able to enjoy some of the beauty of the caves, jungle, and river without the noise that comes with larger crowds. We were able to float through 2 caves while the people on the cruise line excursion was only able to do 1 cave. Dennis and his assistant were very careful and safe. By time we got to the second cave, some of the cruise excursion people caught up with us. Unfortunately for them, there were only 2 guides for a large group, and some of the people were colliding with cave walls and yelling for help. We were able to float down the river safely and enjoy ourselves with the help of Dennis and his assistant. On the way back to the port I asked Dennis if he would take me to a store to get some authentic Belizian beer and some cashew wine, and he gladly agreed to do so. Dennis was very friendly and fun to visit with during the car ride to the caves and back. He was knowlegable about Belize and Mayan history. My wife and I enjoyed his company immensely. Also our cruise lines switched our days around and we arrived in Belize one day earlier than the original itinerary had planned. Dennis was aware of the change before we were and was able to still accomodate us on our trip.
Outstanding experince from beginning to end.

12 Thank billja12
SC
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“#1 Tour - Explore Belize Caves with Dennis Perez”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2007

We have just returned from a week long cruise with Carnival Cruise Lines. We decided to research the locations we were going to get to know more about the places and what they had to offer. We decided to book a shore excursion with Explore Belize Caves. They offered a similar excursion with the cruise line but Explore Belize Caves offered the package with a zip line through the forest for a small amount more. Our tour guides, Dennis Perez and his brother Tim, met us at the terminal to drive us to our adventure. We took a short walk to where we entered the water and lay back in our tubes and relaxed. The view was spectacular. Dennis and Tim guided us in the water so we could just relax and enjoy the experience. We then went to the Zip Line area and took another short walk to our first of many tree stands where we flew through the forest to the next tree stand. The forest was breathtaking and the experience was exhilarating. Both the Cave Tubing and the Zip Line were excellent! We would recommend Explore Belize Caves with anyone who is traveling to Belize.

8 Thank mojo6509
New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Explore Belize Caves!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2007

II recently was on the Norwegian Sun cruise ship and one of our ports was Belize City, Belize. I had read reviews online beforehand to get some ideas of some excursions to do while in Belize. I heard that Cave Tubing was something exciting to do. I wound up going along with what the online reviews said and booked my Cave Tubing Excursion independently with Dennis Perez at [--]. I did not go thru the cruise excursion desk as the price on the ship was double what I paid with Dennis. I paid $50.00, which included transportation from the port to the Caves. Followed by a guided tour thru the jungle and then thru the river. Oh and that price also included a traditional “Belize” lunch. We had chicken with beans and rice….it was delicious.  Dennis and his team all worked together to make sure everyone was enjoying themselves. We didn't have to work very hard at all. Each of his team members pulled us in groups of 4-6 people. Everyone we were with had a blast. Dennis and his crew were very entertaining as well! They were very genuine and down to earth folks. We had lots of fun learning about Belize and exploring the CAVES. I definitely recommend this excursion to everyone. Don’t worry about not making it back to the boat! Dennis and his crew made that their number one priority!! They got us back to the boat safely and on time! Dennis will personally email and call you prior to your trip to set up the meeting arrangements, he’s very personable.

8 Thank jkat77
Norther California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great tour of beautiful Belize”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2007

[-]
My name is Eiden. A short time ago I was in Belize. I stayed in Belize for about three months. In that short time I was lost wondering around Belize. A very close friend of mine introduced me to Dennis Perez with Explore Belize Caves. To say I enjoyed his tour would be a great understatement. Dennis became one of the family when I was in Belize. I have family in Corozal and his history lession of Corozal was most impressive. He also have a great of Belize City and the surounding areas. He hooked me up with a place to stay, I stayed there for about two weeks. Everyday I learned something new about Belize. I learned about several interesting places, one I will never forget is called the Eden Night Club. That was only a small portion of my wonderful time. Please feel free to contact me for any details.

7 Thank eliz95632