My husband and I stayed here for one night, and it was not very restful. There is a restaurant down the street that plays blaring music all night long, and there was very little sound insulation to our room (which was streetside). Not really a great way to start our vacation. We didn't do much exploring of Belize City, and though I'm sure there actually is a lot to do if you spend time getting to know the area, we found little to do in the vicinity of the hotel. I wouldn't say I felt particularly safe here, nor did we feel like hanging out on the patios. Overall, I don't see the draw of this place. That being said, it was clean, it was inexpensive, and I would agree with whoever said it that an air-conditioning is a must. And yes, the pick-up from the airport is a plus.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Belcove Hotel, located in the very center of downtown Belize City, with a view of the Hallover Creek and the famous Swing Bridge, welcomes you to its friendly, comfortable and cozy atmosphere. This family owned and operated business, offers you the very best in personal comfort that makes each of our guests feel like a V.I.P indeed. Our clean, comfortable rooms offer you the choice of a budget or deluxe rate accommodation of your choice in single, double or triple occupancy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Belcove Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belcove Hotel Belize City
- Belcove Hotel Belize/Belize City