The Belcove is not the cheepest place to stay in Belize City but it is clean and safe with good relaxing areas right on the Haulover river. It is right in the heart of town only 2 minutes walk from the swing bridge. It has a restaurant next door so you do not have to wander the streets at night to find food.
The staff were very friendly and helpful and they have a guard sitting in the corridor all night so it feels very safe. The rooms and toilets are clean. there is also some information on the notice board to help new arrivals.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Belcove Hotel, located in the very center of downtown Belize City, with a view of the Hallover Creek and the famous Swing Bridge, welcomes you to its friendly, comfortable and cozy atmosphere. This family owned and operated business, offers you the very best in personal comfort that makes each of our guests feel like a V.I.P indeed. Our clean, comfortable rooms offer you the choice of a budget or deluxe rate accommodation of your choice in single, double or triple occupancy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Belcove Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belcove Hotel Belize City
- Belcove Hotel Belize/Belize City