Small rooms, minimally furnished--bed (quite comfortable), nightstand, bench, TV atop clothes rack. Small, tiled 3/4 bath. Fans and/or small A/C unit (depends on what you select/price). Wifi worked well. Back deck and balcony with plentiful chairs to sit and watch the birds and the boats. Easy walking north across bridge to museum, water taxi, Le Petite Café, etc. Very friendly, helpful staff--makes all the difference. They'll make calls for you if your tour guide is late or to arrange a taxi. They don't make up room daily unless you ask them to--don't want to enter an unoccupied room without your specific consent (we spent the days out touring--Altun Ha, Lamanai), and since we only stayed three nights, we decided not. They did give us extra towels on request. There's bottled water/soda/beer for sale at the front desk for minimal cost and free coffee in the morning. Didn't find much in Belize City appealing as an "end destination," but this was a comfortable, friendly budget hotel from which to head out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Belcove Hotel, located in the very center of downtown Belize City, with a view of the Hallover Creek and the famous Swing Bridge, welcomes you to its friendly, comfortable and cozy atmosphere. This family owned and operated business, offers you the very best in personal comfort that makes each of our guests feel like a V.I.P indeed. Our clean, comfortable rooms offer you the choice of a budget or deluxe rate accommodation of your choice in single, double or triple occupancy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Belcove Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belcove Hotel Belize City
- Belcove Hotel Belize/Belize City