“Negotiate up front!”

and up
Cave Tubing and Zipline From Belize City
Ranked #1 of 79 Tours in Belize City
More attraction details
Owner description: This cave tubing experience is with one of the cave tubing pioneers in Belize. Those touring with cavetubing.bz will be educated about the country of Belize, the flora and fauna, the history of the ancient Maya, and the geological and archaeological information about the cave and the area. We have experience with taking care of guests of most ages and conditions, and the comfort and safety of our people is of utmost concern to us. Tours take place in Cayo District, an hour outside of Belize City.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
San Antonio, Texas, United States
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Negotiate up front!”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

The guide (Sahid?) was great, but the supervisor hustled us for more money than we were supposed to pay. We had booked through a third party but he refused to deduct the $43.96 deposit that we had already paid AND charged us for lunch that was supposed to be included. Ruined a great day.

3 Thank Katrina B

• Finnish first
Murfreesboro, Tennessee, United States
3 attraction reviews
“Un"Belize"able”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

My husband booked this tour after researching online and I was kind of skittish about booking something not with the cruise line due to the fact it is so far away but was pleasantly surprised! Our guide met us at the cruise port and was very knowedgable! Loved our guides Sayid and Johnathon. The "hike" was a good walk but they stopped and showed us things all along the way. But I definitely advise wearing sneakers and not just water shoes because of the rocks on the path. Vitalino and his family were wonderful and very accommodating and we enjoyed this tour very much and would love to go again. Recommend them highly! Thank you so much for such a wonderful and memorable time!

Berkley, Massachusetts
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Can't be beat!!”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

A group of 16 of us booked a cave tubing excursion with Vitalino while visiting Belize as one of the port's we stopped at on our cruise on 10/15/13.

Our guides - Axel & Junior were amazing! This was probably one of the best excursions we have been on in all our cruise excursions! Axel was extremely knowledgeable of the forest and caves it was fantastic!! The caves were amazing and so relaxing!! We noticed other tour companies taking short cuts through the forest and into the water - but we went straight to the beginning and didn't miss a thing! They missed out on some great experiences! Our tubes were waiting for us near the water - unlike the other groups who had to carry their own tubes!

I had emailed Vitalino a few times before our trip and he quickly emailed me back and answered any questions we had. After the cave tubing they provided lunch - one word to describe it - YUMMY!!!! It was delicious!! It was well worth the $$ for this excursion!

Just a little FYI - We had purchased several t-shirts at the end of our trip and my husband purchased some hot sauce. Unfortunately I had packed the hot sauce in our carry on and it waas taken from us at the airport. I emailed Vitalino to let him know of the wondeful time we had and told him about the hot sauce!! He is mailing another bottle to us!! Now that's AWESOME!! This experience is not to be missed!!

2 Thank Salty67
Placentia, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“New Meaning for Tubing”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

While in Texas getting ready to head to Belize, my cousin and I were trying to plan our last minute trip. At about 8pm the night before we left I sent an email to cavetubing.bz about our interest in the sunset cave tubing experience offered. We were attempting to do this the next afternoon after we landed. Within 10 minutes I already received a response from Vitalino adn after a few more emails that night we were booked and set to go after we landed with Vitalino's son Rogelio picking us up from the airport. They provided dinner for us and we added the zip-lining adventure before the sunset cave tubing. After the beautiful hike through the jungle at night to the furthest entrance to the caves we were off on a very relaxing float down the river. The cave was a sight to see and even just floating through the jungle at night after was such an amazing experience. I was very glad to have stumbled upon this and was able to get it done while in Belize.

Panama City, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“EXCELLENT DAY!!!”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

We had a group of 7 so we had a private group and it was WONDERFUL!!! I could not have asked for our 2 guides to do more than they did. The cave trip was so relaxing and wonderful I did not want it to end. I felt a little guilty having the guides do all the work of paddling but they reassured us that it was ok and that we were on vacation! After the fun tubing the wonderful rice and beans are a great bonus. My sister-in-law couldn't keep the rice and beans coming fast enough for my 2 year old nephew! We met Vitalino and he is such a nice man! I would highly recommend this tour!!!!!

Visited May 2013