Our brief one night stay with Julia and Louis was awesome. They are a wealth of information and can basically arrange anything you need, airport pickup/drop-off, on-site Jeep rental, day-trips and transfers, etc. I'll be using them again when we come back to Belize next year. The accommodations are basic and clean. Nothing fancy, just what we needed as we were only in the city for one night and didn't want to pay for overpriced Raddison/Best Western type accommodation. It's in a nice private residential area that is safe and secure a bit outside of town. No need to venture out too far for meals anyway as Louis makes the best food around and hanging out on the deck and meeting some new and interesting people was really great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We here at The Red Hut Inn provide the most ultimate quiet and comfortable room available for the reasonable price. We are situated only 6 miles away from the airport, and in an up scale and quiet residential area, where only few houses from the sea, and the environment is safe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, HostelWorld and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Red Hut Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Red Hut Hotel Belize City
- The Red Hut Inn Belize/Belize City