“David and Pablo were awesome! Best guides ever!”

Kinich Ahau CaveTubing Tours - Private Tours
Ranked #71 of 85 Tours in Belize City
More attraction details
Owner description: Kinich Ahau Tours is a private yet local but humble guide from Belize. Catering for Cave Tubing tours, cave exploration tours, Mayan Sites and UnBelizeAble Combination tours in Belize. A tour of a lifetime awaits you. Kinich Ahau is the Mayan Sun God. He is waiting you to shower you with his many blessing whilst you are in Belize.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed January 17, 2014 via mobile

Very we'll organized and it was very obvious our guides were competent and safety conscious! Our entire group (9 of us) had a fun and very memorable day!

Reviewed January 15, 2014

I have visited Belize 3 times in 8 months & wanted to do an all day cave tubing excursion. I have done a short one, but wanted the entire experience. This is not an excursion for the faint hearted! You will tube, repel, climb, hike and crawl your way through the caves to see the most amazing sights! I visited Crystal Caves & will be back to do ATM. This is an extraordinary experience! You will see beautiful stalactites, stalagmites, Mayan pottery, and countless other sights. You are guided into the deepest and most remote parts of the caves. My guide, Pablo Lucas is an excellent guide who made my safety & comfort his #1 priority. His helper was by my side constantly & because the caves were recently flooded as a result of the rains, there were muddy parts & if I started to slip, one of them would grab me & we would "dance" in the mud trying to keep our balance! I highly recommend Pablo, he is one fantastic guide! I felt completely at ease even in total darkness with them by my side. It is an absolutely incredible experience that shouldn't be missed! Take the full excursion, it was worth every moment & something you'll never forget! Lunch & drinks are also provided.