I needed a room for the night in Belize near the hospital and the Bachelor Inn was suggested. You enter the office on the first floor where you will be met by the owner, Nancy and perhaps if you are lucky by Matthew. (Matthew lugged my suitcase up to the 3rd floor room for me.) The hotel is something out of a Hemingway novel....from the 50's with a bunch of eclectic folk who were very friendly. The rooms are like "suites" with a living room and a separate bedroom. It is nothing fancy but for approx $40 it will fit the bill for a night. There was an a/c unit in the bedroom and it was clean. Nancy was gracious enough to offer me a ride back to the hospital when I checked out in the AM. Not only that but she offered me a cell phone to use for the night. All in all a fairly pleasant experience for a short stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Bachelors Inn, where we make you comfortable, a place so far home but make you feel at home. I bet you that you will have a great time with us here at Bachelors Inn, come enjoy the fun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your Bachelor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bachelor Hotel Belize City
- Bachelor Inn Belize/Belize City