“Absolutely fantastic cave tubing trip! Guide was awesome!”

Cave Tubing Paradise and Belize Tour Adventures
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Lamanai Mayan Site is offer by Cave Tubing Paradise tours.Come and enjoy a wonderful experience while visiting Belize, either doing cave tubing, zip line, zoo, or any of the Mayan sites. Tours that Cave Tubing Paradise tours offers are private, you won't regret it. We can customize any tour that you request.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Stroller parking, Wheelchair access
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Our cave tubing experience was a bit unorthodox but fantastic nevertheless. We happened to meet Luis, our guide, on one of the public buses while on our way to one of the national parks. He was friendly and started a conversation about our trip to Belize. When he found out that we wanted to go cave tubing but were worried about the price, as we were traveling on a tight budget, he told us not to worry. After confirming some of the details with him we decided to change our plans and head tubing instead of to the park. Luis accompanied us from the bus to the tubing site, showed us around, set us up with equipment and took us on a fantastic tour through the river caves (in English and Spanish to meet our needs). After the tour he told us that if we wanted to wait for a bit he would take the bus back to Belize city with us. We ended up sticking around, eating our sack lunches and swimming in the river until he got done with work that afternoon. True to his word, he accompanied us back to the bus station in Belize City and even helped us get a ride back to our hotel. Overall he went above and beyond what would be expected of a tour guide and we were so crazy fortunate to find him. It was a trip that was definitely worth it! If I ever make it back to Belize I will be sure to look him up again.

3  Thank Montana C

Reviewed May 12, 2014

I work on a crusieship and a few crew members and I decided to try Cave Tubing Paradise tours. It was the best experience that we had! The personal Tour Guide Luis was so tentive to all of us and explained what we were looking at. It was so beautiful and relaxing. Just what we all needed. I would do this tour all over again without hesitation! THANKS AGAIN LUIS!

1  Thank Jennifer J
Reviewed May 11, 2014

My wife and I stopped in Belize on a cruise. While doing our research we saw that a huge attraction was the cave tubing, so we started looking for a company to help us. My wife has some mobility problems, and all the other companies just told us that it wasn't possible, until we found Luis. He worked with us and said he didn't want my wife to miss out on a once in a lifetime experience. He was very accommodating and helped us every step of the way. My wife made the walk and we both enjoyed the spectacular sites of the cave system. He was a wealth of information along the way as well. Thank you Luis for caring and for showing us your beautiful country!

1  Thank Doug H
Reviewed May 9, 2014

I've been twice I loved it so much. It's so beautiful going through the jungles and caves. Very exciting with just the right amount of an educational experience. The guide was amazing! I'll never forget this experience and plan to go again. I don't think it ever gets old. The guide Luis Portillo even went out of his way to take me on a personal trip through the jungle for a little extra fun. I felt very safe the whole time I was there. I can't stress enough how much I enjoyed the trip. I would recommend everyone do this at least once in their life. I know I'll be going back!!!

2  Thank DCogbill
Reviewed April 22, 2014

The whole cave tubing experience was very nerve wrecking for me, but in the end it turned out to be so much fun! I would HIGHLY reccomend this adventure and Luis to anyone visiting Belize! It was the first of many many more for me!

1  Thank nicolenikkitaylor