“An AMAZING Experience!!!!!!!!!!!”

Cave Tubing Paradise and Belize Tour Adventures
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Lamanai Mayan Site is offer by Cave Tubing Paradise tours.Come and enjoy a wonderful experience while visiting Belize, either doing cave tubing, zip line, zoo, or any of the Mayan sites. Tours that Cave Tubing Paradise tours offers are private, you won't regret it. We can customize any tour that you request.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Food available for purchase, Stroller parking, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed May 12, 2014

I work on a crusieship and a few crew members and I decided to try Cave Tubing Paradise tours. It was the best experience that we had! The personal Tour Guide Luis was so tentive to all of us and explained what we were looking at. It was so beautiful and relaxing. Just what we all needed. I would do this tour all over again without hesitation! THANKS AGAIN LUIS!

1  Thank Jennifer J
There are newer reviews for Cave Tubing Paradise and Belize Tour Adventures

Reviewed May 11, 2014

My wife and I stopped in Belize on a cruise. While doing our research we saw that a huge attraction was the cave tubing, so we started looking for a company to help us. My wife has some mobility problems, and all the other companies just told us that it wasn't possible, until we found Luis. He worked with us and said he didn't want my wife to miss out on a once in a lifetime experience. He was very accommodating and helped us every step of the way. My wife made the walk and we both enjoyed the spectacular sites of the cave system. He was a wealth of information along the way as well. Thank you Luis for caring and for showing us your beautiful country!

1  Thank Doug H
Reviewed May 9, 2014

I've been twice I loved it so much. It's so beautiful going through the jungles and caves. Very exciting with just the right amount of an educational experience. The guide was amazing! I'll never forget this experience and plan to go again. I don't think it ever gets old. The guide Luis Portillo even went out of his way to take me on a personal trip through the jungle for a little extra fun. I felt very safe the whole time I was there. I can't stress enough how much I enjoyed the trip. I would recommend everyone do this at least once in their life. I know I'll be going back!!!

2  Thank DCogbill
Reviewed April 22, 2014

The whole cave tubing experience was very nerve wrecking for me, but in the end it turned out to be so much fun! I would HIGHLY reccomend this adventure and Luis to anyone visiting Belize! It was the first of many many more for me!

1  Thank nicolenikkitaylor
Reviewed March 21, 2014

I am so happy that I booked with Louis vs. going with the larger companies. There were just 2 of us and Louis took very good care of us from the moment he picked us up at the cruise port to the moment he dropped us off. We were able to bypass the crowds of people and have a good portion of the tubing route all to ourselves. In general, I was skeptical about how much fun tubing would be. I typically go for more adventurous activities. HOWEVER, I really enjoyed this peaceful day with Louis. The scenery inside and outside of the caves was spectacular and I would recommend it to anyone.

1  Thank OHIO_D0ug