“A great spot!”

Ranked #33 of 128 Restaurants in Belize City
Description: Taiwanese Food, Central American Coffee, Drinks, Lunch, Dinner
Description: Taiwanese Food, Central American Coffee, Drinks, Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed January 20, 2020

The Wonton soup and mushroom beef dish, rice were delicious. Serving size was very generous. Nice atmosphere, excellent serving staff. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (19)

Reviewed May 14, 2019

I was here with my family and their authentic Taiwanese food was to die for! Food came out fast and the environment was very clean. Would definitely come back again!

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed February 10, 2017

Where can I start, I can still taste the great food - for those of us who like chinese food. I was privileged to be part of fine dining because the food was cooked in a very traditional and authentic Chinese way. I love to taste and enjoy food- as authentic as possible, so I had what I was looking for. I am still practicing with my chop stick so I can also eat this authentic Chinese food as how it is traditional eaten - I must confess it is difficult, i love to eat with my fork. I am going back in a few days and I will definitely order for something new.

Date of visit: November 2016
2  Thank stleonardstoursbze
Reviewed January 30, 2017 via mobile

This restaurant has a great atmosphere and amazing food. They not only cater to families but parties and other special occasions. The prices are affordable and the owners are wonderful. I'll definitely recommend everyone to come here! One of the best restaurant/coffee shop.

Date of visit: January 2017
1  Thank Zhong J
Reviewed October 23, 2016

I at two meals at the Milky Way Cafe. This restaurant has good Chinese food and a wide selection. We had seafood, chicken, beef and vegetable dishes served family style. the food was fresh, good and nice portions at a fair price.

Date of visit: October 2016