“I would definitely recommend the Backadeer to my family and friends!”
Review of Bakadeer Inn

Bakadeer Inn
Ranked #9 of 26 Belize City B&B and Inns
Punta Gorda, Belize
“I would definitely recommend the Backadeer to my family and friends!”
Reviewed November 24, 2010

The Backadeer is a great hotel. I enjoy staying there. This week was my second time staying there. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. Always at our service! My friend and I had a delicious meal last night in their lovely dinning room. They have a basic but absolutely delicious menu. The iced coffee drink was so delicious, as well as the strawberry smoothie. I definitely recommend those!
The rooms are nice… comfortable beds, air condition, cable, internet access!

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Belmopan, Belize
Reviewed November 24, 2010

As a Peace Corps Volunteer in Belize, whenever I'm sent to the city for medical I stay at the Bakadeer and must say each time I have a pleasant experience, especially my most recent stay. The staff is wonderful and I was happy to see the restaurant open. There was a basic menu with sandwiches and nachos, but the cook is hoping to expand, trying out frozen coffee drinks and whole wheat johnny cakes for breakfast. In response to the last review, yes, it is best not to venture out alone at night, but the staff would be more than willing to call a taxi for you. The rooms are clean with hot water and a/c.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business
2 Thank ajw023
mississippi
Reviewed October 4, 2010

One of the most friendly inns my wife and I have ever experienced. D'Jon and his staff
are well trained in comfort, food prep and personal assistance. Bakadeer Inn is
clean and professionally ran on a side street in busy Belize City. Highly recommended
to anyone seeking a warm and friendly stay away from home.
Charles Serpente Jackson, Mississippi