Radisson Fort George Hotel and Marina
Travelocity
Bachelor Inn(Belize City)
$44
$40
Black Orchid Resort(Burrell Boom)
$124
$207
  • Pool
1,115 results
All reviewsstone grillsleep numbervilla wingclub towermain buildingplace to staycoffee shopfort georgele petit cafebusiness centerwalk aroundwater taxistaff was very friendly and helpfulcaribbean seastayed one nightsan pedrotourist village
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 19, 2013

From the initial last-minute reservation by phone to a hassle-free check out, the staff at this hotel make it, well, easy. Before you even ask for something, they offer it. Don't get me wrong, these aren't robot servers, they are smiling Belizeans doing their jobs with the casual friendliness you expect in this country. I think this is my new favorite Belize City hotel.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Online_Media_Mngr201, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Fort George Hotel and Marina, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2013

Hello and thank you for your feedback about your recent stay at the Radisson Fort George Hotel & Marina. We are happy to know that you had a great time and we look forward to being your hosts should your travels bring you back to Belize City.

Once again, thank you.

Kind regards

Pam

Reviewed May 9, 2013

I stayed at the Radisson in mid March 2013 as part of a group visiting Belize. The space was clean, lobby has access to computers and printers; concierge to assist with planning trips. The front desk staff did not have all of our rooms ready upon arrival but they were pleasant and because we were a large group I think it took some more time - and we were early. Outside of our rooms there were noisy "crows" but that is not under the hotels control.
Drinks and dinner were good as well as poolside access. Overall a 3star hotel with accommodating staff.

Room Tip: Try not to face corridor/hallways
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Online_Media_Mngr201, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Fort George Hotel and Marina, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2013

Thank you for your feedback about your recent stay at the Radisson Fort George Hotel & Marina. We are happy to know that over all you had a pleasant time with us during your stay, however we take this opportunity to apologize for your wait at check in.

Please know that we offer several dining options with varying price ranges and encourage you to try them all should your travels bring you back to Belize and the Radisson Fort George Hotel.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. Do have an enjoyable day and week.

Kind Regards

Reviewed May 7, 2013

This is a very decent hotel. The front staff was great and checking in was a very pleasant experience. Had dinner and breakfast at the hotel and the food was good, but I felt the prices in the hotel and the restaraunt were too high for a Belize hotel. The room was clean and well appointed. I would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank MicMud
Reviewed April 28, 2013

I have travelled to Belize several times and have spent at least one night at the Radisson. The rooms are comfortable. The food in the different restaurants is very good and serve various types of fresh fish. The staff in the lounge and the restaurants are very polite and professional with doing their jobs. I will stay here the next time I come to Belize

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 27, 2013 via mobile

We staked here today and really enjoyed it. Take into consideration that my stay was booked with Carlson reward points so the room was free for one night. I would not have paid more than $100us for this room. Staff was genuinely kind and informative. Everyone seems to enjoy working here. The food was very good and surprisingly well priced. Very happy over all. We would have preferred queen beds to the full beds we received.

• Stayed: April 2013