“OMG!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Sugarfix Bakery
Ranked #2 of 3 Dessert in Belize City
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Drinks, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Seating, Takeout
Description: The ultimate in gourmet desserts. Dessert bar & deli offering breakfast and the best in desserts such as cheesecake, tiramisu, variety of mousse cakes and other menu items for take out. Catering Service, birthday and some occasion cakes with eatable printed picture is also available.
Lakeland, Florida
“OMG!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2014 via mobile

Need I say more? We stumbled across this bakery while pumping gas! I saw it there and decided to go in. I was hooked after that! Sticky buns! Sticky buns! Sticky bins! So good! The journey cake and the cinnamon rolls were great also but I am hooked on the sticky buns! I ate my last one bit by bit on the plane ride home! When in Belize make sure you go to the Sugarfix Bakery and get your fix taken care of!

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Lydia G

Belize City, Belize
“WOW!!! LOVE SUGAR FIX”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2014

I have been a customer of Sugar Fix prior to the Bakery opening. I can still remember when i order their cheese cake for the first time (Bailey's Colada Cheese Cake), this was back in 2011. Since then i have been HOOKED! So, as soon as i heard of the Bakery Opening, i was excited. And now they offer so much delicious breakfast options and DESSERT GALORE!!! I am quite a sweet tooth and I also have a particular taste with my desserts and i must say SUGAR FIX has never disappointed me!!!. Also, the service is EXCEPTIONAL!!!

1 Thank amielen
Punta Gorda, Belize
“Amazing! A+++++”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2014

We have been repeat customers. All the products are made from the best ingredients and are unique (haven't had anything come close :D) Never been let down by the quality of the goodies we've gotten. The customer service is exceptional!

• Visited July 2013
Belize
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“At Last a place that has it all!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2014

Sugarfix has excellent customer service and oh so delicious food! The interior is bright and cheery and the overall ambiance is excellent! How can you tell a bakery is top notch? When the goodies are consistently delicious. The flakiness of the croissants says it all! Everything I have tried always tastes wonderful! Kudos to the baker and the entire staff at Sugarfix!

1 Thank Gina P
Belize City, Belize
“Excelent Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2014

I had a large chocolate cookie and the cheese cake. Was excellen. Was delicious and not too sweet or clyding. Excellent Customer Service: I went there close to closing time. The Gentleman said he would wait for me and not to rush.