Book In Advance
Tours from V.I.V. Tours tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience V.I.V. Tours
from $49.00
from $85.00
Zipline
1 Review
from $58.00
More Info
All reviews cave kayaking the river other companies kayak trip zip lining cruise ship cave system starting point private tour flora and fauna life vests would highly recommend this tour trees and plants van ride interesting facts bbq chicken air conditioned van
Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

My family and I could not be happier with our experience with this tour. We feel we got more than our money’s worth. The ride to our destination was comfortable and entertaining, we got a tour of the city and Elvis one of our tour guides was over the top informative and funny. The kayaking experience was just awesome. Highly recommend it

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We did a kayak trip last week from the cruise terminal. It was absolutely fantastic and the only way to go vs tubing. You can go upstream and visit three more caves than the tubing people can't and kayak right past them downstream. Water is calm and easy to navigate in and shallow. Belongings were locked up in the bus and safe. Change room at the entrance to park. Nice drive through country side and excellent commentary from the guides.

Date of experience: March 2019
1  Thank LoneR514
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Had an amazing time. Outlet tour guide Rock was amazing. So friendly and knowledgeable. Made the experience the best possible for my kids.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Narciso is the owner and he is very responsive and knowledgeable. So customer centered that he was willing to have a conversation via text with me at 9 pm!
I highly recommend VIV tours in Belize. Abner is a great tour guide and I am sure that Narciso has other great guides working for him.
Their equipment was top of the line and very well taken care off, from life vests to helmets and flashlights, everything looked and operated great!

Reviewed February 12, 2019 via mobile

I took an excursion from Belize City at 9 am. I went to Nohoch Che’en Reserve. It’s an hour from Belize City.

Upon arrival I did a seven line zip line through the rain forest which was absolutely beautiful. While at the reserve I went kayaking next through Nohoch Che'en which is an archaeological reserve.

The kayaking tour consisted of five cave tours and Jeremy and Hubert where our kayak guides. The cave tours by kayak was awesome!! We had to walk greater than 30 minutes through the rain forest, and also walk through 3 beautiful rivers to get to our cave, and kayak starting point to our tour.

The river was crystal clear water, and turquoise blue water in some areas. You could see the fish swimming all around you in different sizes. Simply amazing! God is phenomenal in how he created everything so unbelievably spectacular!

Enroute to arriving to the reserve we drove past mangrove fields, and then palm tree fields. We saw the astounding Mayan mountains ⛰ that are breathtakingly beautiful. The excursion guide gave lots of history to all of us on the bus ride there about Belize. We passed through a lot of towns to get there.

We passed by large orange fields also, and drove through the jungle in the end thereof just before arriving to to our destination at the reserve.

I recommend this tour! ❤️

Reviewed February 10, 2019 via mobile

We came here on the Liberty of the Seas, and we had major problems with getting tender boat to the mainland in time for our booked excursion. But once we made it there(about 30 minutes late) our guides were there waiting and got us checked in and on a van immediatly. Took us to the ruins and guided us around. Since we were running late, we decided to just spend some time at the ruins and then go straight back to the ship, so we didnt get to go to the beach. But that was the ships fault, not the tour company. Overall very satisfied with their service.