Book In Advance
Tours from V.I.V. Tours tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience V.I.V. Tours
from $60.00
from $100.00
from $98.00
More Info
All reviews cave tubing the river zip lining cruise ship starting point private tour flora and fauna amazing cave great reviews water shoes would highly recommend this tour smaller group interesting facts great excursion plants and trees local cuisine rice
Reviewed August 23, 2018

Seven of us did a kayak tour with Fab and Eddie as our guides. It was an excellent time, and they were obviously very passionate about their work. Both were great working with us, considering 5 were novice kayakers.

If I could do it again, I'm not sure I'd opt for kayaking over tubing. We got to see spots that tubes couldn't go (which was awesome!) but, for quite a part of the trip, I was more focused on kayaking than I was on my surroundings.

Having said that, everyone agreed this was a marvelous time and we all had a blast.

In all of our Belize travels, the only blatant "tourist trap" we ran in to were the stores outside the caves. Prices were painfully high for food and drink, and the souvenirs were pretty generic. You're isolated and have no choice but to pay their prices if you want anything. Not the tour's fault, obviously... just sayin'.

Pro tip - if you have flexibility with your dates, do some quick and easy research and see when the cruise ships are in port... and avoid those dates! We had the caves and rivers practically to ourselves, which was great.

Reviewed August 5, 2018

My two son's 18 and 20 said this was their favorite tour of the trip. They enjoyed the conversations with Kareem on the trip there and back and Rick on the water. They liked the rainforest trek and then we all loved the relaxing cave tubing. Highly recommend.

Reviewed July 21, 2018 via mobile

We did the cave tubing on July 17, 2018. We had such a great time. Abner was awesome along with Fav and James. We learned about about Belize. This is a must see trip

Reviewed July 10, 2018

We had a great experience cave tubing. Our guides were great and it was relaxing and beautiful. We rode a bus from the cruise ship and our guide spent this time telling us all about Belize history and it’s current economy. Once there we were outfitted with tubes and walked to the cave opening three ugh a beautiful Forrest. Thank ur guide taught us about trees and plants. We first tubed through the caves and then th open river. Once finished we ordered a delicious meal from the restaurant.

Reviewed July 10, 2018

We used this company and schedule an attraction through our travel agent versus our cruise ship. We had a great time. A private excursion is a way to go. It was just my husband and our two kids. We had a great time! Abner was a wealth of information and a great conversationalist. The tubing adventure in the caves was awesome, the Mayan temples were amazing. I would do it again and because we were so thrilled with our tour- Belize will be a future vacation destination. We want to know more from our tour experience!