Book In Advance
Tours from V.I.V. Tours tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience V.I.V. Tours
from $100.00
from $60.00
from $98.00
More Info
All reviews cave tubing the river zip lining cruise ship starting point private tour flora and fauna amazing cave great reviews water shoes would highly recommend this tour smaller group interesting facts great excursion plants and trees local cuisine rice
Reviewed July 5, 2018 via mobile

We just finished the cave tubing tour with ViV tours. Our guides, Elvis and company were great! Elvis spent the entire trip from the port to the caves educating us and sharing his love of life in Belize. I highly recommend booking this if you are looking for something to do while in Belize.

Reviewed July 1, 2018 via mobile

We had Abner and Fab who took us on a cave tour. They went above and beyond, not only showing us the typical parts, but showing us the special animals and fruit/nuts in the area. I don’t think there could be any better guides!

Also you can bring items that can get wet - they can stay in the vehicle. They make sure that you get back on time (for your cruise or whatever). We brought a cell phone and it did not get wet- although I would advise a water proof bag (you can buy them there). Also get some orange Fanta afterward!

1  Thank Bethany I
Reviewed June 28, 2018

VIV Tours were fantastic! Narcisco was extremely helpful in booking our tour and answered all my questions quickly. VIV was waiting for us as soon as we left the ship terminal on Belize and walked us to our van for boarding. Jeremy was our tour guide and he was so knowledgeable about the area and navigated us through the caves and all the people using tubes with ease. My 18 and 14 year old children loved every minute of the kayak and cave tour and zipline tour. Highly recommend!

Reviewed June 23, 2018

We first had a ride to the cave area. It was long but as expected. Walked to the area where the kayaks were. Had a wonderful kayak trip through the caves and on the open river. Great guide. Only complaint was that we were told to meet at 9:00 at the pier and when we arrived at 8:50 we were told we were not going to leave until 9:30 so we had almost 40 minutes of wasted time. We should have been told the correct time. Other problem was at the end of the kayaking there was limited food for purchase as the places there had run out of food. I would suggest insect repellent as I did get some bites (only me though out of a party of 4) and a change of clothes as there are facilities to change which we did not know. Overall a must do. We have done the cave tubing a couple times so this was a good experience and we were able to see a little more of the caves.

1  Thank Suzanne G
Reviewed June 23, 2018 via mobile

I did the cave tubing & ziplining tour. We did six ziplining spots and it kept getting better and better. The guides gave us a geography, botanical & history lesson during every part of the trip. Cave tubing was so fun we learned about the Mayan history. The views were panoramic & I loved every moment of it. They really took their time and made sure we all enjoyed every moment of it. Please bring your go pro or water proof camera the sites are breath taking.