“Home”

Anna's Lunch Box
Ranked #18 of 84 Restaurants in Belize City
Cuisines: Caribbean, Central American, South American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Caye Caulker, Belize
“Home”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2012

Small restaurant at San Pedro Belize Express water taxi terminal. Good, fresh food at reasonable prices and a great staff .... Yess even the owner Miss Anna. Nothing fancy but the perfect place for a drink and food while waiting on your water taxi.

Visited March 2012

Caye Caulker
“Nice spot to eat while waiting for the water taxi”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2012

Great fresh squeezed lime juice, rice-and-beans with coleslaw.

Belize
“My favorite restaurant in Belize”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2011

Had lunch at a family owned restaurant named " Anna's Lunch Box" located at the San Pedro Belize Water Taxi terminal. I asked the waitress to suggest something from the days menu and she suggested I try the Grill Fish Fillet with Celantro Rice and Garden Salad and I went along. It was thee BEST tasting food I had. Got to speak to the owner which was Ms Anna McKay. She mentioned that her food is prepared and cooked with a home style touch and that for sure was what i tasted... I also had a few cold local beers there and then took my boat to the island of Ambergris Caye. Of course I had to have another meal so I did stop back on my way to the airport on my departure where I tried the local special which was rice n beans served with Stew Chicken and potato salad. And of course it was greatttttttt.. So folks make sure you make a stop in at Anna Lunch Box and try their food...

2 Thank cdre75