Belize Cruise Excursions - Goff's Caye Beach and Snorkeling Tour
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: This fantastic excursion showcases this marvelous Tropical location, Goff's Caye! The Atoll features 2 acres of Tropical Paradise where you will find beautiful, natural white sand and one of the very few pristine beaches found in the entire Country of Belize. Goff's Caye is not a man-made beach, it is a natural wonder!
Reviewed September 15, 2013

My husband and I have snorkeled on our own before. But this excursion was great. Our guides Bernie,Gilbert and another one whose name I can remember...Were very fun and told us a lot of Belize history. They went out of there way to shows us corals and fish that we would have never seen. I would recommend this excursion a million times!!!

1  Thank Robinterry318
in 5 reviews
"for sale"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

We went through the underground rock caves. Very interesting rock formations. Beautiful beaches and beautiful clear water.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Absolutely the most beautiful small private island EVER! My family of 5 was absolutely in paradise and we thoroughly enjoyed our snorkeling tour around the island. We brought our own snorkel gear and our guide dove down and pointed out many of the beautiful creatures and coral she taught us about. My children ages 9, 15 & 16 all agree that this was their most favorite part of our entire 2 week vacation. The bbq food was yummy and the staff was so friendly and helpful. When I think of Belize I will always remember our magical day on this island.

3  Thank Family_Jules1969
Reviewed August 31, 2013

The people on the Goff's Key snorkel excursion were wonderful. Bruce gave us an amazing history lesson that enriched our experience. Janine guided our snorkeling and pointed out things. There were others in the water and they kept an eye on everyone. I would definitely recommend this excursion. The food available on the island was amazing. It was also my only chance to purchase a souvenir other than through the cruise company's web.

1  Thank dobusek
See more reviews
Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

This snorkeling excursion through Ecotours was the best and very fair in pricing. It was so worth every penny spent. The private island they took us to was absolute paradise!...it was the most beautiful place ive ever been. The snorkeling experience was astounding! The tour guides Claudious, DG, Raymond and Jermaine were the nicest guys we could have hoped to meet. They were very knowledgeable and helpful. I can hardly wait to go back next summer. It was an experience of a lifetime!

Travelers who viewed Belize Cruise Excursions - Goff's Caye Beach and Snorkeling Tour also viewed

Belize City, Belize District

Belize City, Belize District

Been to Belize Cruise Excursions - Goff's Caye Beach and Snorkeling Tour? Share your experiences!