“Full review from Tripadvisor Top Contributor and...”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
michaelf5...
Houston, Texas
“Full review from Tripadvisor Top Contributor and seasoned traveller”
Reviewed August 16, 2013 for a stay in July 2013
people found this review helpful

Our trip was wonderful with Cliff and his staff. Here are the details in case you would like further detail:

Communication with Cliff and his staff in the beginning was strained but was likely due to some circumstances with his being out of the country and the fact that we booked in the off season in July. We did get the details finalized and all was set.

The day prior to our arrival, our catamaran "Dora" was deemed out of service for mechanical reasons so we were transferred to "Infiniti" (an older vessel) and the charter rate was adjusted to reflect the rate of Infiniti.

We arrived and were picked up by a great driver that had to be in the nicest SUV in Belize. Very professional and very clean. We enjoyed the ride to the marina and were introduced to our Captain and Chef. They had drinks waiting for us on the boat and loaded our bags. We were off!

Infiniti had its challenges but the staff was on top of things and made the trip incredible and the meals were AMAZING. Great music on the aft deck and a wonderful scene to eat. The activities were great - snorkeling trips planned, great shore excursions and always accommodating to our requests for things that were out of the norm. Example: We were eating on the aft deck one evening just recalling some of our incredible experiences that we had during the day: my son swimming with a giant sea turtle, my daughter snorkeling with 40 sting rays, the nurse sharks that were all around... I had an idea: "Dave, I would like to (if possible) hire a local fisherman tomorrow to go lobster hunting with and actually catch our own lobsters and have them for dinner tomorrow."

"No problem." He contacted a man on our behalf and they picked us up the next morning for an encounter that was one of the best in the week. The chef cooked them for us that evening to cap off a perfect week.

We mostly enjoyed Caulker Caye and Ambergris and the night life there was fun and lively but in the end the best meals were right on the aft deck! Really. There is not a better meal in Belize.

I would highly recommend Cliff and his staff. They are professional and can meet seemingly any need. We will be back with them for sure.

Bedding & mattresses
Traveling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
CA

Reviewed May 3, 2013 for a stay in May 2013

Carbondale Colorado
Reviewed May 1, 2013 for a stay in March 2013

Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing