“Quick”

Belize Zip Line Canopy Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: The Zip line canopy tour that we offer is designed to last approximately 3.5 hour. It includes a 50 minuted drive to the site where the zip line canopy tour is done. As we drive to the canopy tour site we will be narrating the history of Belize and pointing out important site as we drive. Upon our arrival at the site where the zip line canopy tour is done we will have a short restroom break. After the break you will be assisted with your gears for the zip line canopy tour. You will zipping through the canopy of Belize's rain forest for approximately an hour. After the zip line canopy tour we will be heading to the Belize City. We will be passing the Belize Zoo. You can add the zoo to the day's activities with no extra cost. All you need to do is pay your entrance fees ( $15.00 per/ adult & $7.50 per/child ). We don't sell the Belize Zoo as a tour since we pass by.We also do this tour with kids.We offer our services to visitors staying in San Ignacio, Ambergris Caye, San Pedro, Caye Caulker, Belize City, and every other part of the country of Belize.We offer personalize tour services to families, groups, and all other visitors to Belize. We also do free hotel pick ups in the Belize City area. The youngest allowed on our zip line is 3 years old.
Reviewed November 16, 2012

I have been zip-lining once before in Texas and enjoyed that one a little more than this one. Granted the Texas one didn't have Howler Monkeys howling in the background. The foliage was really nice on this one and had numerous platforms to jump from. They connect you to two cables in case for some odd reason one of them snaps. They take brief breaks to explain different parts of jungle when hiking from one platform to the next in case if you need a breather which is considerate.

Reviewed September 27, 2012

Not for the feint of heart, or physically challenged since there are some steep steps to climb between platforms, but if you are looking for a true zip line canopy experience, this is a great adventure.

There are 10 platforms and, if you are new to zip lining, you will probably not see much of anything except the Guide waiting for you on the next platform for the first three or so segments. Once you get accustomed to controlling your speed and start breathing again, you'll delight in the natural beauty that surrounds you as you travel across the treetops with the birds and watch monkeys swinging through the trees.

Guides are very helpful, instructions clearly given, and, if you should slow down too much to make it to a platform as I did the first two runs, your instructor will reel you in, so not to worry.

3  Thank Karen G
Reviewed August 27, 2012

I absolutely loved doing this on my vacation in Belize. Get away from the dock area if you are on a cruise with Carnival and go do some adventure in the rain forest.

The people of Belize are so kind, and I really loved having an opportunity to meet some of the local people.

I've been to Belize twice, and I can't wait to return again in the future.

Reviewed July 3, 2012

We just returned from a 7 day cruise. As part of an excursion, we booked the Zip Lining Tour through cavetubing.com. It was a combo that consisted of ziplining/cavetubing. Our adventure began with the ziplining. It was soooo much fun. My kids ages 9&7 had a blast. Our guides were professional and helpful. After the second zipline, my daughter became frightened so the guide would take her over the line with him. She still enjoyed the trip. Let me say, walking up the trek is challenging. However, we would stop for water. Be sure to put on bug repellant. The mosquitoes were swarming and tore us up because we forgot the insect repellant on the bus. I'm still scratching! The prices are much cheaper by purchasing direct rather than through the cruise line. You receive the same great quality as those who pay more.

1  Thank leontynel
Reviewed May 5, 2012

Didn't book thru Carnival and saved lots of money - book thru CaveTubing.bz
We met our guides at the terminal in Belize City and road a bus to the jungle. All of my group did the cave tubing first then three of us zip-lined. Edgar & Oscar were great guides. It was my first time and my knees were shaking. I almost chickened out but Edgar encouraged me to sit like I was in a chair and I took off. Both guides were very patient and encouraging. I wish I would have kept my camera as I would have taken photos of Oscar hanging upside down and touching the tops of the palm trees. The zip line is double cabes and the harnesses are very secure. I'm very glad I did it!

2  Thank debster1121