Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
The Best!

Kiki was great to work with! She answered my questions and communicated with me along the way! She... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
jenfens
Bartlesville, Oklahoma
via mobile
Book "Drive Around Shuttles with confidence!

Thank you so very much for taking care of myself, my husband and my sister-in-law. Ismael waited... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
TaniaLynn
Nova Scotia, Canada

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Belize City
from $50.00
from $27.67
from $70.00
More Info
All reviews through customs timely manner water taxi kiki driver ride belize
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Months before our arrival, Kiki helped in making sure our travel arrangements were set up with smooth sailing. I found their service on Facebook in a Belize information group. Upon arrival, Kiki made sure she had all of our information for arrival and departure set to insure that our ride was there to pick us up on time and the pricing is truly ideal! Lopez was there on time, ready for us once we finally made it through customs. He answered all of our questions on our way to the water taxi lol and we had A LOT!! The transition from airport to the water taxi was very easy and smooth. Once we got ready to leave San Pedro, our travel arrangements changed some but Kiki was fast in responding and making sure the changes would work out. We arrived back in Belize City a little earlier than expected today and was able to grab lunch. Lopez was there ready for us and willing to wait once we finished eating. He made sure we got back to the airport safely and in a timely manner. Thank you both Kiki and Lopez for the ease and making this experience what it was. You all are truly appreciated.

Date of experience: January 2020
kireniad2015, Owner at Drive Around Shuttles Belize, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you so much Brittany for your beautiful review. We feel glad you had a good travel experience with us. It was a real pleasure to Drive you Around. Looking forward for your next trip to Belize!

Reviewed November 2, 2019

I contact them by Messenger and in only few minutes everyting was setup.
My taxi was wayting for me at the airport even if my flight as been delayed for more than 4 hours.
The ride was smooth and the driver was Berry nice and helpful.
I highly recommand them.

Date of experience: November 2019
Drivearoundbelize, Owner at Drive Around Shuttles Belize, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2019

Thank you Benoit for your beautiful review! It was our pleasure to Drive you guys Around. Looking forward to serve you again. See you on the road!

Reviewed September 24, 2019

We had a driver waiting at the airport for us, he was very nice and got us to the water taxi terminal in a timely manner. He was there, at the water taxi terminal, waiting to pick us up for our return flight and got us to the airport with plenty of time to get through security. He was a very safe driver and such a nice guy!! Will use again when we come back next year!

Date of experience: July 2019
Drivearoundbelize, Owner at Drive Around Shuttles Belize, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2019

Thank You so much Heidi for your beautiful review. It was a real pleasure to Drive you and your family Around. Hopefully you will comeback to Belize again and we will be more than happy to help you out with any transportation needs or info. Looking forward to serve you again!