“Exceptional Service”

Belize Tours Unlimited
More attraction details
Owner description: Belize Tours Unlimited will provides everything you need to know about Belize from accommodation to cuisine and everything in between. All our tour guides and certified and fully knowledgeable on Belize's history and culture. All of our guides are certified and ready guide you throughout Mother Natures Best Kept Secret - Belize! Our team has throughly explored Belize and seeked out the best places to visit, tastiest places to eat and most memorable things to do
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Belize Tours Unlimited provides exceptional service. We worked with the met Marvin two years ago when we first visited Belize, needless to say, he kept in touch with us and help us plan our tour during this visit. He provided us a great deal of detail about the choices and in the end he was very flexible and accommodating. First we planned to just go water-tubing through the caves but my wife wanted to also include zip-lining, no problem, he stopped off for us to also do that activity. His tours aren't just the run of the mill tours, he make you feel like you are part of his family (we did stop by his brother's house). It felt good to experience Belize with a company with such a personable individual; I will keep in touch with Marvin for our next visit to Belize. I HIGHLY recommend Belize Tours Unlimited hands down.

5  Thank Prophessor
in 15 reviews
"forest"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

We have been to Crooked Tree before but this was a very memorable experience. A private tour which included fresh coconut water straight from coconuts picked from the tree. A breezy spot by the lagoon. A delicious fried chicken dinner done Belizean style. We didn't feel like drinking beer so he took us to a local wine producer and got us a bottle of cashew wine which we enjoyed so much. We highly recommend Marvin Tillett for personal Tours. We were well accomodated and entertained. He's also very knowledgeable so you're in good hands.

3  Thank Litla B
Reviewed May 19, 2014

Our Belize vacation was the best vacation ever! Thanks to Marvin Tillett of Belize Tours Unlimited. Marvin took us all over Belize. He is an excellent, informative tour guide that loves to share his knowledge of the history of his country. We visited the Mayan Ruins, which was an awesome experience! He also took us for a hike in the rain forest, swimming in the lagoon, then for an AWESOME CAVE water tubing ride inside of the most fascinating beauty of nature that we have ever seen. I only wish that we could have stayed longer. We will be returning to Belize very soon, and will definitely be calling on Marvin Tillett of Belize Tours Unlimited once again.

4  Thank LaRitadarling
Reviewed May 12, 2014

My husband and I spent 8 wonderful days in San Pedro, Belize and had a most excellent time with Marvin from Belize Tours Unlimited on 2 day tours to the Lamanai Ruins and Zip lining and Cave tubing. The days were well organized and we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves in the company of our knowledgeable and personable host. We are especially thankful for Marvin for greeting us at Belize Airport after our long and exhausting travels from Victoria, B.C. We definitely are planning to visit beautiful Belize again and are looking forward to more sightseeing and adventures with Marvin. Thanks again!!!
Sonia & Andrew C.

1  Thank Sonia C
See more reviews
Reviewed April 16, 2014

This was my first time to Belize and I wasn't sure what to expect. I booked a tour through belize tours unlimited with Marvin Tillett. Marvin advised me which tours he thought I would most enjoy, being it was my first time there. I opted for the Mayan Temple, Zoo and the belize city shopping tour. I was totally impressed with the unbelievable knowledge Marvin displayed about each location. The Mayan temple was absolutely beautiful and I learned so much history about the temples from Marvin. It was definitely a site to see and learn about. The Zoo was simply amazing as I am a animal lover. Marvin showed me all the animals that were native to belize. There were animals at the zoo that I haven't ever seen before. It was very interesting. since shopping is one of my favorite things to do Marvin took me on a city tour where I was able to explore the different venues and have a great bite to eat. There were a lot of really nice jewelry and art pieces to choose from. The people, food and tours was just simply awesome. I would like to thank Marvin tillet and Belize tours Unlimited for making my trip a most memorable one. This has turned out to be one of my favorite places to visit. I'll definitely be back to experience more of what belize have to offer. Belize tours Unlimited and Marvin you will be hearing from me again for my next trip to belize. Thank you for being part of making this a wonderful vacation.

Happy customer