“Strangely good.”

Got a photo?
Add it.
La Tavernetta
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Small family run restaurant with freshly made pasta and noodles. Absolutely delicious food in a beautiful setting. Also they have delicious Gelato ice cream!
“Strangely good.”
Reviewed March 27, 2011

This is my first trip advisor review. After living in the New York city area my whole life and a few trips to Italy, I can honestly say that this place had the best chicken parmigiana I've ever had. I don't order it very often because it's usually the same old boring dried out thing... But Belize seems to do chicken pretty well. Probably because their chickens aren't eating antibiotic corn in some weird vacuum chamber but just living as chickens are supposed to... Running around and crossing roads, etc. Anyway... Yeah. The chicken Parm is worth logging on and writing a review about it! Also, the neighborhood is scary at night but if you're staying at villa boscardi, they'll hook you up with a ride home!

3 Thank Vepkenez

Bletchley, United Kingdom
“Very good home cooked Italian Food, nice Italian ambience and fab ice cream!”
Reviewed April 4, 2010

We tried their ice cream first! Lush! Then we went for a meal. I had home cooked Lasagna and my husband had a chicken pasta dish. Both were excellent. We had a good bottle of red, sourced from an excellent local wine merchant. We had bruschetta to start with which was enormous. One serving would easily do two people. We would recommend it and will definitely go again!

3 Thank mkjane77