“Very unorganized!”

16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Very unorganized!”
Reviewed April 7, 2011

After tendering to the port from our Carnival cruise ship, we left the tourist village and found Fab tours. We decided to go on the snorkeling/beach break excursion for $35. We waited about 30minutes to board the boat only to sit and wait for two other people. We waited in the enclosed boat for another 30 minutes sweating profusely. The last two people boarded then we were off to the island to drop a few people off. They said we had 15 minutes and it soon turned into 45 minutes before we left the island. Well, then we are off to another stop to get more snorkeling gear because they did not have enough on the boat. What a joke! So we wait at that stop for another 15 minutes before we head out to the reef to snorkel. The snorkeling gear they provide was JUNK. We did finally get to snorkel and it was nice but it was such a hassle. We left the reef then headed to the island for about an hour. We liked the island and had a good time. I would never use Fab tours again and cannot recommend them but it was cheap for $35. Guess you get what you pay for.

Visited March 2011
2 Thank DRINDY

Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“great snorkle trip”
Reviewed January 11, 2011

Just got back from Belize and had a great day with Ernest Black at Fab Tours!

The snorkeling was amazing as was the visit to sunbathe on a private island and get a free rum punch!!

see: www.fabtoursbelize.com

Visited December 2010
1 Thank tacocat1599
Chicago, Illinois
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awsome service and staff at Fab Tours”
Reviewed November 29, 2010

My girlfriends and I planned a ladies getaway to Belize in late october and decided to take a tour with Fab Tours. They were first and formost professional and friendly! We couldn't decide what to do first and they made great recommendations. We decided on the rainforest and Belize city tour. The staff was well informed and were excellent tour guides. The prices were reasonable and I feel I got my monies worth! . Thanks Fab Tours!

Lee Harrington
Chicago

1 Thank MissLee228
Los Angeles, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fab Tours is Awesome!”
Reviewed November 19, 2010

Belize is an amazing little country with plenty to see, and thanks to the guides at Fab Tours my friends and I had a great time while snorkling. Thanks Fab Tours!!!
Lorena Leslie
Los Angeles, CA

1 Thank W0rldTravelerHere
Los Alamitos, California
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“I had 2 amazing adventure with Fab Tours”
Reviewed November 11, 2010

I used fab tours for the snorkeling since Belize is famous for it, all the guides were professional and friendly. After snorkeling we stayed on one of the islands for awile and just relaxed ... excellent cocktails, shaded areas, etc, ... paradise!
The next day I decided to use Fab tours again for the cave tubing, omg, it was so much fun. My wife talked me into, I thought it would be boring but it was actually exciting. There is all kinds of little fish, plants, and stuff to look at. Buy a disposable water proof camera for both!

1 Thank blfranks