Open today: 8:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
The best car rental in Belize

Quality and reliable vehicles and also most affordable. They always try to find a veicle to fit a... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Wayne M
via mobile
Cheapest car rental place in Belize wonderful customer service

We love the service that car one Belize offer us . free pick up and drop us off free phone. Free... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Pawel M
via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Belize City
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

Car one auto rental was able to assist me last minute. Another Company less than a mile away, rented me a vehicle that did not meet safety standards. Needless to say, I returned it within minutes after driving off. I was thrown off schedule until someone recommended Car One. The owner was kind, and made the rental process seamless. I also paid $50 less than what the other Co charged. I was not nickel and dimed at time of the return, which is something to look out for when returning rentals in Belize. I will use this company again as the owner is honest. He also gets a thumbs up for the cooler he gave us to keep our drinks cold!

CarOneBZ, Guest Relations Manager at Car One Belize, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2017

Hi Patricia,
We appreciate that you rent one of our van.
Thanks for your compliments and feedback and we hope to see you again.
Cheers, from Car One Rental Team