“Great time-You should do this!”

Butts Up Cave Tubing
Ranked #3 of 81 Tours in Belize City
More attraction details
Owner description: Enjoy the ultimate Belize adventure, Cave Tubing and ATVing in the middle of the Belize rainforest. You couldn't ask for anything more in a half-day excursion. We are the only tour operator in Belize that can offer you this unique combination. Tours are specially designed for cruise ship passengers while Free Hotel Pickup and private tours are available for overnight visitors.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed November 19, 2012

We had a great time with Speedy and Ex-Con as our guides. We did the ATV and cave tubing, I would highly suggest the zipline instead. Although the ATV was a good experience I think we would have enjoyed the zipline more.

I would also suggest that you take shoes that have a good firm sole (water shoes are NOT condusive to walking over the rocks for such a long time).

Other than that they were good to us, treated us fairly and showed us a good time!

Reviewed November 19, 2012

Be sure to get on 1st tenders off ship or you will be late. A great tour- 45 min to 1 hour drive to site. Must carry tube for a 40 minute walk on rocky terrain. Used cave-tubing .com. Tubes hook together so you don't have to hold with feet as some others on different tours had to. Did take longer than expected having to wait for bus to fill (thought it was going to be a small group in a van) and had to wait for others taking extras (ATV and Zip lining). So ask if you can go in small group for just what you want to do if you have less time. Charlie was our river guide and did a wonderful job being sure we were comfortable and worked hard guiding us in the water. For $40 (internet deal) you get the same that the ship offers for $99. Group with us had less time so Avatar drove quite fast going back, but we made it safely. We are over 65 and made it fine, some not in shape were having some trouble. Quick lunch due to time restraint but it was no problem. Heed having water shoes that you can walk far in (no flip flops) or you can rent shoes. Bathroom facilities at site were good. Enjoyed it and would recommend

1  Thank Trav22
Reviewed November 18, 2012 via mobile

Booked this excursion before leaving for our family cruise. No deposit required. I was a little skeptical, the cruise line excursion was twice the price for the zip line and cave tubing. Once in Belize, found our tour guides right outside the cruise terminal. Our family of 7 boarded a air conditioned bus. We ranged in ages 43 to 7. Tour guides were awesome!!! Jeff and Speedy!!!! Made the ride to the caves interesting! Passed out cashew wine to the adults! Yummy!!! We had 4 out our group doing the cave tubing and zip line and 3 just doing cave tubing. Very accommodating- made sure we all stayed together so we could cave tube together! My daughter (12) loved the zip line! About a 30 minute trek through the jungle to get to the cave. There was many different companies there at the same time. We didn't have to carry our tubes to the cave! All the other tour groups had to carry theres thru the jungle!! The cave was absolutely the coolest thing we have ever done!!! Our guide in the cave was the best!! Never felt unsafe!! My 7 year old niece loved it! The tour guides made sure we all made it back in time for our boat tenders. There were passengers from 2 other cruise ships with us. Chicken tamale were awesome too! Highly recommend this tour group!! My family had a AWESOME adventure!!!
Butts up!!!!!

Reviewed November 18, 2012

Due to some technical difficulties we didn't get a tender into Belize until late and didn't make it to the Cave-Tubing.com bus until an hour after our tour was supposed to leave. Our tour guide Evan immediately synced his watch with ours and gave us the rundown of the day. At that point I knew we were in great hands and didn't have anything to worry about. The bus ride to the tubing site was about an hour and Evan gave us a great history and tour. Our driver Avatar was a great driver. Once we got to the site my group of 6 went on a nature walk with El Rey. He was a wealth of information and we had a very nice walk. Once we got to the entrance of the caves Evan joined El Rey and the two gave a great tour of the caves. I think we were in the caves about 30 minutes. After that we got changed and had the best tamales I've ever had for lunch. Avatar got us back to the port with 45 minutes to spare. If we had been on time for our tour we would have had a lot more time to shop, but that was Carnival's fault not Cave-Tubing.com's.

The biggest question that came up when I was researching this trip was "what about my stuff while I'm in the river?" The answer is that it's locked on the bus with a Cave-Tubing.com employee keeping watch. I didn't even think twice about leaving my stuff and everything was exactly where we left it when we got back.

I can't recommend Cave-Tubing.com enough.

Reviewed November 17, 2012

We just went on a atv and cave tubing trip yesturday. Ashton was our guide and he was WONDERFUL!! He was just like our own "genie in a bottle." We had a great time on both tours. It had rained a lot the day before, so we got muddy on the atv tour. We rode thur a lot of mud, but had a blast. They had a spot to rinse off really well afterward tho. While cave tubing we got some beautiful pictures and jumped off cliffs into the water. This company is the company to use if you go Tubing:)