Review Highlights
Cave tubing and ATV ride

We used Butts Up when our cruise ship was in port. They were awesome!!! They picked us up from the... read more

Reviewed yesterday

from $85.00
from $59.00
from $125.00
More Info
All reviews tamales big john these guys zip lining the river dirty harry cave tubing cruise line atv ride cashew wine water shoes our tour guide awesome experience great excursion half the price booked directly a lot of fun
Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

Mellow Man & Rooster made the trip. Thank you to the staff for making this trip a great one. All staff was super friendly and accommodating. We also had a Levi as a tour guide super sweet heart. Thank you Butts Up !

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I just had the most awesome experience!! The staff was entertaining, helpful, and extremely caring for our needs. From the nice tour bus, cashew wine, the awesome tubing experience through the cave to the ATV team was attentive and all of us had a fantastic time. I had an injured knee so I was assigned a special helper who got me everywhere I needed to be to have fun! Lunch was amazing with tasty tamales. Shout out to Dirty Harry who had his hand on my “butt” to help me up the hills! So glad that we went with this company!!

1  Thank 881suen
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We had a great time with Speedy and the rest of the boys. They made our hour plus bus ride enjoyable. My sister and I did this tour back in 2006 and liked it so much we decided to book it again with ourhusbands. Speedy was so great he even took the shoes off his own feet after my sisters water shoes deteriorated. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone looking for some fun in Belize.

Date of experience: February 2019
1  Thank Laura H
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We visited Belize this past Thursday on a Carnival cruise and had previously arranged this excursion. From the pick up to the drop off back at the port, these folks were fun & fabulous! They provided a "fun" tour for the hour long bus ride (full of laughter) to get to the cave tubing entry area. By the time we arrived we were well informed of the Belize City area and the experience we were about to encounter. With this company you don't have to drag your tubes for the long hike through land and water, like all of the other companies offer. Big plus! The experience was fun and informative. We found out near the end that our tubing experience would be longer than that of the other company's. We carried our tubes on the "short walk" back to the start, which was easy. Then we loaded the bus for a five minute drive to a lunch of homemade tamales and drinks. The bus ride back was just as much fun as before. Speedy, Rooster, Dirty Harry and Levi made the experience so entertaining, informative and fun! Best excursion of the week for two women in their 50's and 60's! A big thanks to Butts-Up! Don't change a thing!

1  Thank adamsrjs
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We had an excellent experience with Butts Up !!! They were very professional and very nice. We passed several cruise ship groups that booked through the cruise ship and they had to carry their own tubes. They also didnt seem to be having as much fun as we were. Our tour guides were so funny they made our trip AMAZING. Shout out to Speedy, Dirty Hairy, Rooster, Potato, Fernando, and Levi ( and anyone else that I may have forgotten) thank you for such a great time.

1  Thank Lindsay T
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

After the cave flat, the open river float was a real treat! We didn't have to carry our own tubes to the cave like other companies. It was still a vacation during the hike. Speedy and Rooster were amazing with funny and insightful commentary the entire time.

Date of experience: February 2019