“Altuna Ha private tour guide”

Belize Cruise Excursions
More attraction details
Owner description: Serving the Cruising community since 2003, Belize Cruise Excursions provides exclusive beach breaks, action tours, zip line tours, cave tubing tours, Maya Ruins and private tours. All excursions are in small groups, offering privacy and comfort for all arriving Cruise Ship Passengers arriving into the port of Belize.Belize Cruise Excursions, an Island Marketing (Cayman) Group.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Altuna Ha private tour guide”
Reviewed June 3, 2014

We arrived on the Carnival Glory. I had great directions given to me by email to find our meeting point. We were early and waited outside the office. Richard was our guide and did an outstanding job. He was friendly and informative. We arrived at the ruins before our cruise tour and got back to the ship before them as well. Richard took us to a local restaurant were we had the best food. We did not have any ill effects from the food. I would highly recommend this tour.

Visited May 2014
6 Thank R. E

Palm Coast, Florida
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Great Day of Snorkeling with Beautiful Scenery!”
Reviewed May 18, 2014

Beautiful little island, crystal clear water completely isolated from the hussle and bussle. Tour guides were very friendly and helpful. Felt very safe in the water with them. Decent facilities ( bathroom, changing areas and snack/drink/food. With all that being said the only negative for our group was that the snorkel tour was guided which is great for beginners to get the feel and learn. It made it hard to enjoy because we were all on top each other. They did do a beginner, intermediate and advanced group. I did intermediate just to play it safe (have been snorkeling about 10-12 times). But all the groups we about the same size. This would NOT stop me from booking this tour again, the reef was great, lots of colors and fish, and the scenery was perfect. If you are very advanced I would recommend swapping and whiskey everyone is snorkeling, even the beach, ALONE; then when they get out, go snorkel. About an 1 1/2 of each.

Visited May 2014
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 52 helpful votes
“Horseback riding through the jungle of Belize”
Reviewed May 10, 2014

The family decided to take an hour long horseback ride through the jungle of Belize. The tourism center we were driven to was nice enough- a large pool for the kids to swim in after the ride, which was good since it was very warm the day we were there. We did see a large iguana and a couple of howler monkeys on our ride, which was cool. A couple of pieces of advice: bring insect repellent so you're not forced to buy it there or get eaten alive, and when you book, ask if you will be doing the swimming before or after the horseback ride. Apparently there was a group riding after us who swam first, and I can't imagine having to dry off then get back into pants to do the ride in that heat. Our tour came with a lunch for each of us. It was a very small selection, and if you are a vegetarian like I am, you will be eating fruit only. The bar had a large selection of drinks that were about half the price of the ones on the ship, so that's good to take advantage of! The horse guides and our guide on the bus were very friendly and helpful, but the people in the restaurant seemed like they were bothered by everyone.

5 Thank 7Rutherfords
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Entertaining.”
Reviewed May 4, 2014

Ngozi took my husband and I round, her personality was so welcoming. Out of so many others that was trying to get our business her presents drew me to her. This was my husband's and I first ever cruise, and I have never been to Belize. Ngozi took us to buy some souvenirs, spoke of her country's history along with her family descents. We felt very safe, and because of her we will be going back to visit Belize on our own. I am hoping to keep in contact with her. We went for lunch at a local restaurant, though I am not a person that tries other country's cusine I did and it was delicious. Thank you for an awesome experience Ngozi.

6 Thank belizemicorazon
North Port
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Great experience”
Reviewed May 4, 2014 via mobile

We enjoyed the Lamanai Ruins and River Safari via a trip on NCL on their last excursion of the year to this area. Our guide Tiffany was very good offering a wealth of information on the economy, family life and area fauna. The trip on the river was fun as the boats go very fast and only stop for locals fishing and to spot two crocs! Our Mayan guide at the ruins really knew his history of his ancestors. Only take this trip if you can walk at a brisk pace and no problems on uneven grounds covered by inclines, roots, and rocks. Upon return on the river we had a buffet lunch of local rice, beans and chicken and the local beer
(Belkin) that hit the spot on a 90 plus day!

4 Thank Marlene W