“Cave tubing and david are awesome....you better " Belize " it !!!”
Review of Cave Tubing R Us

Cave Tubing R Us
Reviewed July 12, 2014

I have to say that David is an awesome host and a great guy. He has an infectious laugh and glowing smile. It felt like we've been friends for a lifetime even though it was the 1st time we ever met. On this tour it was only me, my sis, nephew and a couple. David brought us fresh pineapple and orange w/pepper. He was full of interesting stories and facts. We had mayan ink put on us, I ate a real live termite. The cavetubing was fun but it did require a bit of a hike. Later, david brought us to a local restaurant where i enjoyed the local dish " stew chicken " and I tried belize chocolate. David was very accomadating to our needs and he even did a nice favor for me. The price of the cave tubing tour was $140 us total. We all had an "un-belize-able " time !!!!

2  Thank beef1616

Reviewed July 2, 2014

Dave picked up my husband, myself and our three children (7,9,11) up from our hotel and drove us to the park to do cave tubing. He taught us all about Belize and the fruit and trees that grow there. He has a great personality and laugh. He pulled over to the side of the road and bought us the most fantastic mangos, EVER! When we told him we forgot to buy a water camera, he took us to a store on the way that sold them much cheaper than in the park. He showed us cashews growing too.

We didn't need to carry our tubes like most other groups, They were waiting for us when we arrived near the water. It was an easy walk, our kids had no problem. The water was gorgeous and refreshing. Because we did a private tour we a had a little more time to swim around and enjoy the water. At the end of the tour he bought our family a couple of coconuts to share. Dave was really fabulous.

2  Thank Kmhepworth
Reviewed June 25, 2014

Our adventure with David and his team was awesome! We were docked on Belize on the Carnival Glory. We were met just off the dock and it was all fun from there. They had a few hiccups but were right on it to get a solution for the problem. That solution got us a great behind the scene personal tour of Belize City.

Upon arriving at the jungle/rainforest we first started with our cave tube adventure. It was a great walk to the river, easy enough for anyone. Our fellow cruisers who booked through the ship (denying reasonable wages to the locals) had the pleasure of carrying their tubes along the walk. David employs someone to do that for you so you can enjoy the jungle, rather than messing with a big tube. (Our tubes also had a nice back support unlike other groups). After we finished our cave tour we moved on to zip lining through the jungle. Wow what an experience! Super fun!

Not only did we have an incredible excursion, we were also able to have a sample of the life of a Belizean. If we ever venture to there again we most definitely will be spending time with David and his crew.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

David was such a blast! He was quick to respond to my inquiry, suggested that we do the adventure the day after I had asked about because there would be less people. He was right - it was just my 2 young adult kids, me and David. We visited the Belize Zoo and did cave tubing. He was entertaining, has a great sense of humor, expressed so much LOVE for his country that it was infectious! He is very knowledgeable about the country, the wildlife and has such great words of wisdom about life, parenting and more. He will keep you interested, entertained and active. Do not miss an adventure with David! My kids (18 and 21) couldn't wait to "friend" him on Facebook!

Reviewed June 12, 2014

I could type a detailed report, but it would mirror what all the other excellent reviews say about David and his group. Our tour was longer, more in depth, and cheaper than what the cruise line offered. I did eat the live termites, eeeek. We did go to Cheers, and we got to swim, jump into the water, and everything else the previous reviews state.

David and his staff are absolutely awesome. We had Jimmy, the Muscle, as our driver, and he was great too!! Very few of us carried tubes, David's son and another boy took them, I even tried to protest but they were not going to hear it and took off down the trail with our tubes.

You MUST book with Cave Tubing R Us if you go to Belize!!!