“Cave tubing in Belize”

Edwardsville, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Cave tubing in Belize”
Reviewed April 22, 2014

Cave Tubing R "us" delivered everything it claimed it would. They met us at the pier as they said they would. We toured the cave on April 8, 2014. The trek through the woods was interesting. The tubing part was very relaxing. It was a very organized excursion and much less expensive than the cave tubing offered by the ship. Everyone enjoyed themselves.

2 Thank joanw5953

New Bern, North Carolina
“Fun with Cave tubing R "us"”
Reviewed April 21, 2014

David confirmed everything via e-mail first. We arrived in Belize and he was waiting for us at terminal 1. Our party consisted of four adults and 4 children. David picked up some local fruit for the drive up to the cave and talked about his country. We arrived at the park where Lucina took over our tour. She was very informative about the local plants and animals. After tubing the caves David took us to a local restaurant and we had a wonderful lunch. We easily made our tender time even though we had a late start ( heavy seas not David's fault). David and his company did a fantastic job making our cave tubing experience one that my family and I will remember and enjoy for years too come. Thank you so much David!

Anthony New Bern NC

Waco, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Cave Tubing in Belize.”
Reviewed April 12, 2014

So glad that we booked thru Cave Tubing R Us . We took the tour on April 3, 2014. We arrived in port via the Carnival Magic, and were afraid that we would not get tendered off of the ship in time before they left for the caves. Jimmy "Express" was waiting for us with a sign that had my name on it. Amazingly, we ran into the one couple on our ship that was doing the same excursion as us and they let them know that we were coming. There were 9 people total (six in our family) that were on the same bus. Reuben was our guide, and I will tell you that he was awesome. He was so informative on Belize, it's history, agriculture, vegetation, etc... Jimmy, the driver, has a PHD (pot hole dodger) LOL! The hike thru the rain forest was beautiful. Make sure to wear tennis shoes or swimming shoes because the trail is very rocky. Some of us were brave enough to try eating live termites. The tubes were great and of ample enough size to carry my 6ft 4in husband and son just fine. Reuben pulled us thru the caves and down the river. He pointed out formations and told us about the history of the caves. We were asked if we wanted to go to a local diner for lunch. Everybody voted yes, and we had some reasonably priced food that was very tasty. I highly recommend this tour.

2 Thank Debra G
Rimbey, Canada
83 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“Great”
Reviewed April 10, 2014

We experienced this tour with another company several years ago. This tour was much better organized. We really appreciated the effort Tubing R us put into making this tour a truly memorable experiience.We highly recommend them.

2 Thank whack4
Oklahoma City
“Great day with David”
Reviewed April 10, 2014

I booked a cave tour with David for 4 of us from Oklahoma. It was the best tour I have ever been on. My Husband and I cruise 1 to 2 times a year and take tours all over. We stopped at a store to get some local food and drink before the cave tour. On the tour we learned about the plants and trees in the forest while watching the cruise tours walk by and getting NO information at all. After the cave and river we went to a nice restaurant that had great food and drink. He is great in fact we had time with the other David as well and loved both of them. We felt like family on a day
outing. I will use David group for any tours we do in Belize. Love Them Great time!!!

Visited March 2014