“Great time was had by all.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Cave Tubing R Us

Cave Tubing R Us
Westlake, Ohio
“Great time was had by all.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2014

I would like to thank David, Axil and Rubin. Also Jimmy for letting me ride shotgun. David thank you for emailing me back right away when I had questions before our trip, also for all your information. Axil and Rubin thank you for a wonderful time and the knowledge you shared with us. Because my husband and I are both over 60 (we won't say how much over 60) they took their time with us stopping every so often and giving us a nature lesson. After the tubing, I was ready to throw away my old nike shoes, but they took them from me and said someone will make good use of them, so anyone going on this trip and have old shoes, they will be more than happy to give them to someone who can use them. Thanks again!

Baltimore, Maryland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great afternoon”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2014

What a great group of guys. They were waiting for us right off the boat. Talked to us the whole time in the car. Stopped by a local store for us to pick up beer and plantain chips. They were very informative on the 30 minute walk to the cave entrance. They stopped to point out many interesting plants, it made the walk go by very quickly. I especially enjoyed the tubing in the warm sun after we exited the caves.

1 Thank mwod
magrath, ab
45 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 90 helpful votes
“Wow”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

This was amazing. You HAVE to do this. It was beautiful and relaxing and refreshing and just down right awesome.
I would absolutely recommend cave tubing. It was fabulous.
Our guy was super knowledgable regarding the birds/animals/plants. Even let us try termites and young coconut.
This is a must do!

Colorado Springs, Colorado
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“What Fun!!! - Cave Tubing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2014

We went to Belize on a Western Caribbean cruise. We had heard how much fun cave tubing was so decided to try it. We made our reservation on line and not through the cruise ship. (It was about half the price and did not have to be paid for until after the tubing was finished) There were 8 of us traveling together. The ride to the rain forest was about an hour. Our guides Axel and Dale (and Jimmy our driver) made the ride enjoyable with their personal experience and knowledge of the are. We met David the owner when we got to the rain forest where we got our tubes and headlamps. We walked through the forest about 1/2 hour before coming to the river and the cave. We tubed through the cave which was most interesting and then floated down the river back to where we had started. It really was a GOOD DAY!!!!!!

1 Thank swcerc
West Plains, Missouri
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Guide was a 5 1/2!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2014 via mobile

The hike, cave, and stream were awesome! But our guide, David (the owner) was amazing! He made our day trip so much more interesting. Highly recommend this excursion!

1 Thank Robert S