“Wow, great time - worth the money!”
Review of Cave Tubing R Us

Cave Tubing R Us
Reviewed October 23, 2011

David was our tour guide for the cave and river tour. He was excellent and engaging with all of the folks on the tour. He also gave us a tour of Belize City and surrounding area including Lunch at a local restaurant. Weill worth the money!

1  Thank Dennis S
in 4 reviews
"water shoes"
"an awesome experience"
in 7 reviews
"the cruise ship terminal"
in 5 reviews
"great lunch"
in 7 reviews
"an excursion"

Reviewed September 19, 2011

One word: Amazing! My fiance and I were completely amazed at the quality and treatment these guys give you!! We were coming in on a Carnival Cruise and were greeted right at the door of the terminal with a nice, big sign with our names and a comfortable and air-conditioned ride. Our guide's name was Ashton (Hi Ashton!) and he did not disappoint one bit! We felt super comfortable with him and he made the experience great. And did I add that they booked us with him as our own private tour guide? Yup! Ashton drove us through Belize City and its outskirts while sharing extensive Belizian knowledge. We made it to the caves and we took an extra unpopulated route and got to see more than other tours did. We actually did an extra cave as well and got to swim and cliff dive!!! It was unbelievable!! After the tour, Ashton drove us to this great local restaurant called "Cheers", make sure you order the fry-pan and some Belize beer!!! After lunch, my fiance wanted to buy some local rum and Ashton was even nice enough to go out of his way and drive us to a local grocery store :) Oh and did I add this was all for less than HALF OFF of what the Cruise line tours charge you?!! If we ever set foot in Belize again, you better believe we are calling Ashton & Cavetubings r' us for another tour :)

2  Thank BellaMyriam
Reviewed September 19, 2011

My husband and I had an amazing time with David. It was a great experience and so much fun. David is very knowledgable and knows how to make sure you have a safe and great experience. Yeah David!!!!!!!!!!
Mary Lado Stoutz and Mac Stoutz

New Orleans, Louisiana

Reviewed September 13, 2011

David is that cool unlce that you havent seena in a couple years!! My son said he had the best time of his life about 50 times that day. we will be back for sure!!

See more reviews
Reviewed September 13, 2011

Everything from start to finish met or exceeded our expectations. Email communication prior to the trip was timely. When we got to Belize Dave was where he said he would be waiting for us. Our van was spacious, Dave had a variety of beverages pleasing everyone in my group. Dave’s knowledge of Belize is extensive. At the end of the river Dave allowed us to get out of the tubes, swim the river and jump from the cliffs – most groups were not doing this. The thing I liked best was the fact that the tubes for our group were roped together while other groups had their feet under the armpits of the tube in front of them! Dave is great - he wants to, and does please his guests!