A relaxing quiet getaway was what I was looking for and found here at Off The Wall. Kendra and Jim have put so much creative energy into this little island. They are continually looking for little ways to improve what they call home. They care deeply about the environment and our effects on it and do their very best to limit the impact their resort makes leaving us with an opportunity to experience the beauty of this corner of the reef. The reef is very healthy, alive with so many colors and species of coral, sponges, and sea life.
We were the first guests of the season and were greeted with perfect weather and 84 degree water to dive in. I really enjoyed the communal eating, gathering for each meal with the guests and all of the staff what a perfect way to get to know each other and enjoy each others stories. The staff is top notch, I can't say enough about how well each and every one did their job at the same time making me feel right at home. I stopped by the kitchen to get some coffee after a morning dive and to say hi to Teress and was greeted with her ever present smile and hot chocolate chip cookies! Just one example of the many that made my time there so enjoyable.
I will definitely be back to visit again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Off The Wall Dive Center is situated on a private island in the turquoise waters of Glover's Atoll. We are a small Eco-friendly, PADI 5 star Dive Center and Resort and offer Scuba Courses, Whale Shark trips and the best diving, snorkeling and fly-fishing in Belize, as well as kayaking and stand up paddling. Or, just come to relax and enjoy our white, sandy beaches and idealistic setting for getting away from it all. Our packages include Saturday boat transportation to and from our island, 7 nights accommodations in charming, ocean front cabanas, and all your meals. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Off The Wall Dive Hotel Glovers Reef Atoll
- Off The Wall Dive Center And Resort
- Off The Wall Dive Center & Resort Belize/Glovers Reef Atoll