Long Caye Resort
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Glovers Reef Atoll
See available hotels
Isla Marisol Resort(Glovers Reef Atoll)
  • Restaurant
Blue Marlin Beach Resort(South Water Caye)
View Hotel
Tobacco Caye Lodge(Tobacco Caye)
  • Beachfront
Tobacco Caye Paradise(Tobacco Caye)
  • Restaurant
Coco Plum Island Resort(Coco Plum Cay)
  • Restaurant
Thatch Caye, a Muy'Ono Resort(Coco Plum Cay)
Hatchet Caye Resort(Placencia)
  • Pool
Turneffe Island Resort(Turneffe Island)
View Hotel
All reviewskayak surfingslickrock adventureswater sportsadventure islandbelize citylead guidefishno pressuremarine lifeother guestspacking listfeel comfortablegreat escapefavorite partfacilities are excellentself rescuebuffet style
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 7, 2012

fantastic time on the island...i tried it all, stand up paddle boarding, surf kayaking, snorkeling, diving, kite surfing...i wish i stayed 2 weeks..loved the menu and the staff is really nice..
I will be back for some wind surfing and hammock practice.

Room Tip: love cabin #10
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank frenchymoab
Reviewed January 4, 2012

The place seems amazing. Just want to warn prospective visitors that they offer packages on certain fixed dates (weekly)- you can't get a transfer to the island on other dates.
Must be careful to arrange flights accordingly- especially those who don't have extra time.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Carina B
Reviewed December 12, 2011

My week on Long Caye was like heaven on earth. White sands, palm trees, turquoise clear water and beautiful coral reefs. What more can you ask for? My little bungalow overlooked the ocean where I watched spectacular sunrises right from the hammock on my deck. The weather was perfect with sunny days and warm breezy nights. The food was great, healthy and delicious and I particularly appreciated all the extras like home baked bread. There were endless options of things to do from snorkeling, diving, sea-kayaking, kayak surfing to wind surfing and kite surfing (not that I did that but it was super fun to watch). The guides were really knowledgeable and helpful. What I appreciated most was the simple beauty of the place. It was clean and comfortable and not overrun by tourists. I loved the peace and quiet and so appreciated being in a place where I could be with others when I wanted company but had plenty of solitude when I needed it. I will be back in a heart beat.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled solo
5  Thank Zimbabwegirl
Reviewed December 9, 2011

Long Caye Resort was the highlight of our month trip to Central America. Everything was outstanding. As a naturalist and environmental educator, I particularly appreciated the quality of the barrier reef, clear warm water and diversity of marine species. Swimming along the wall was a highlight seeing rays, turtles and schools brilliant fish. We spent two glorious weeks filled with snorkeling, windsurfing, paddle boarding, kayak surfing, kite surfing and managed time to read a few books! The food and service from the staff was exemplary and the hanging out with the guests enjoying happy hour watching the sunset is emblazened in my memory!

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
6  Thank Lee-Anne W
Reviewed June 16, 2011

My husband and I are active kayakers. When I finished my doctorate he wanted to celebrate by taking me to Belize. My idea of a vacation was warm, sunny, kayaking, snorkeling, some one else cooking and a bed without sand at night. We signed up for 9 days at Slickrocks Long Caye. I was delighted that all my criteria were met but add wonderful knowledgeable staff, a great group of like minded adventurers, trying new skills like surf kayaking and scuba diving and NEVER being bored.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple