Review Highlights
Excellent company, great snorkeling!

We went snorkeling with this company and would highly recommend. They leave earlier than other... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Mirjam S
Stratford, Canada
via mobile
Outstanding Tour & Team

I just returned home from Caye Caulker and am so happy I booked a tour with this company. It was... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago

from $140.00
from $1,650.00
from $110.00
More Info
All reviews captain amado these guys marine life left earlier fish other companies nurse sharks future generations bring a water bottle same price eco system snorkeling trip tour group natural habitat eco friendly ask questions delicious fruit
Reviewed August 15, 2018 via mobile

We booked the full-day tour (8.30 am - 1 pm) for 65$. The guides were amazing and explained us every snorkling-side before we went into the water. They explained that we should not touch animals or swimming over or too close to them as the animals don't like that. And they also keeped a check on everyone's behaviour. I really appreciate that they try to improve the situation for the environment and the animals. I was really happy to choose this company. And the snorkling experience was the best I ever had- lots of sharks, rays, tourtels..and beautiful corals.
Thanks a lot!!

Reviewed August 14, 2018 via mobile

Amado and his crew were so wonderful and nice. Super knowledgeable and friendly. They made our stay in Caye Caulker unforgettable. Aa aw Most importantly Amado is so passionate about the reef and protecting it so people can enjoy it for years to come. So many companies on the island feed chum to the sharks and litter plastic and let people get way too close to the turtles and touch the reef. It’s not going to be around forever if more people don’t open their eyes and start respecting the wildlife. Amado knows this! Best snorkeling company on the whole island!!!! We were surrounded my nurse sharks, sea turtles. Massive sting rays and so many colorful fish and coral. Can’t say enough good things about the reef friendly tours.

Reviewed August 11, 2018 via mobile

Everyone at the shop is very nice. I went out on the boat with Ray and David. Small group - only 4 people- and we left before most other tours. We made several stops and saw everything on our list! Sharks, rays, sea turtles and even a manatee!!!
Be aware that they do charge 5% extra for credit cards. :/

Reviewed August 10, 2018 via mobile

Hi,
For me one of the best sailing tours ever. The boat is bigger then the competition on the island (very important 8 hourres at sea!). The food was good and drinks where plenty.
We saw alot of sharks, ray, fish,....! You get to swim with them. But do not feed them. Feeding them is not okay. The equipment was great.
The captain knows the sea very well. If yoi ask nicelly you can stear the boat. Alot of humor.
Be carefull with the weather. In the rain no boattour is fun. But this one IS the best one in Belize.
Arrrrrgh, all abourt!!
(Sorry for the bad English)

Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

I had the best time with Ahmado & his crew. They were fun & knowledgeable. They were eco friendly, which is super important to me, & is about preserving the reef. I would highly recommend this tour! Loved it!