Review Highlights
Excellent company, great snorkeling!

We went snorkeling with this company and would highly recommend. They leave earlier than other... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Mirjam S
Stratford, Canada
via mobile
Outstanding Tour & Team

I just returned home from Caye Caulker and am so happy I booked a tour with this company. It was... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago

from $140.00
from $1,650.00
from $110.00
More Info
All reviews captain amado these guys marine life left earlier fish other companies nurse sharks future generations bring a water bottle same price eco system snorkeling trip tour group natural habitat eco friendly ask questions delicious fruit
Reviewed April 9, 2018

I highly recommend Reef Friendly Tours. Amado and his guides Alex and David are professional and respect the reef. (no feeding or touching!) We had a small group of 6 people, which was great for personal attention and safety. We made 5 stops and saw Manatees (5 of them!) , a logger head turtle, sharks, rays and lots of coral and fish. The next day Amado showed up at our hotel and dropped off my dive watch that I forgot in the boat. It’s personal attention and trust that will keep me coming back!!

Date of experience: April 2018
1  Thank wanttotravelmore
Reviewed April 5, 2018

Amado and his crew (David and Alex) are a testament to responsible eco-tourism and they show it through their passion for their business. They are the only tour company on the island that have made a commitment to the sustainability of the surrounding reef.

My wife and I went on their snorkeling tour yesterday and had an amazing memorable time. We saw turtles, manatees, nurse sharks, eels, rays and the shipwreck. The tour started earlier than the others so we avoided the majority of the crowds. It included fruit and water.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Date of experience: April 2018
1  Thank MrGoose83
Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

Took a private tour with the friends and were pleasantly surprised by the attitude of guides Alex and David. One of our friends couldn’t swim well and was afraid. Alex guided her every time so she felt safe. We saw sharks, turtles, sea cows and lots of other fishes. Snorkeling is definitely something to be done while in Caye Calker!

1  Thank doinacrigan
Reviewed March 29, 2018

I can't say enough wonderful things about this company and the owner Captain Amado. First it was so wonderful to meet someone so passionate about protecting beautiful Belize and all it has to offer. Captain Amado cares about the animals and the reef and makes sure that his company and staff all treat the reef and marine life with respect. You'll see amazing fish, turtles, eels, nurse sharks, and rays and know that you are using a company that is passionate about protecting these amazing animals and their environment. I LOVE that in order to help prevent waste (that is burned or tossed on the beach and in the ocean everywhere in Belize) he asks guests to bring a water bottle and provides filtered water to fill our bottles with instead of giving everyone plastic bags with water (popular on the island). Again great company!

1  Thank ruthferreyra
Reviewed March 22, 2018 via mobile

We did the tour with a sailing boat and were in total 10 people. The crew was amazing and so friendly taking really a lot of time to explain the underwater world! It was an amazing trip and we were so happy to have chosen Reef Friendly! They don’t feed the animals which we really appreciated because it gives you a real experience!
And we saw everything: Turtles, sharks, colorful fishes and even dolphins!!
Highly recommended from our side :-)

2  Thank Sven9090