Review Highlights
Excellent company, great snorkeling!

We went snorkeling with this company and would highly recommend. They leave earlier than other... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Mirjam S
Stratford, Canada
via mobile
Outstanding Tour & Team

I just returned home from Caye Caulker and am so happy I booked a tour with this company. It was... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago

from $140.00
from $1,650.00
from $110.00
More Info
All reviews captain amado these guys marine life left earlier fish other companies nurse sharks future generations bring a water bottle same price eco system snorkeling trip tour group natural habitat eco friendly ask questions delicious fruit
Reviewed August 9, 2017 via mobile

I chose reef friendly tours after a recommendation from another traveler. I was not disappointed. Amado who set up and runs the company really cares about the environment and as such makes every effort to protect it and work beside it. They don't use throw away plastics and don't feed the wildlife, these were important to me and to meet him and see how passionate he is about it sold me. On the day we were taken out by David and Thomas. They could not have been more supportive, knowledgeable and good hosts. The trip was amazing and safe throughout. There were only 3 of us (normal 4-8) compared to 20 or so other companies take out! Can not recommend enough!

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed August 1, 2017

What an incredible place! My husband and I throughly enjoyed our trip with Reef Friendly Tours! It was the most bang for your buck on the island! We left at 830am which seemed to be about an hour ahead of most tours so luckily we were at the spots before it was too crowded! The tour groups only hold 8 people so you are not jam packed on the boat! It was a beautiful ride to the snorkel locations. David and Justin were are captains and did an amazing job making everyone feel safe, comfortable and informed about the ocean life! It is great to see a tour company being eco friendly! Would not go anywhere else and can not wait to visit again!

Date of experience: August 2017
1  Thank Alexmesplay1
Reviewed July 26, 2017

Great snorkeling trip and the only company in Caye Caulker that actually works to protect the wildlife by not feeding and refusing to use single-use plastic products.

1  Thank sfs99
Reviewed July 22, 2017 via mobile

Me and my friends took the tour, it was awesone, the guides were really nice and patient.
The only agency that doesn't feed the sharks !!

Reviewed July 19, 2017 via mobile

Went snorkling with Amado and its was an Amazing experience! He really went the extra mile to ensure we saw all the marine life, and he found manatees for us
His values about protecting the reef and not feeding the fish is really worth supporting, and the price around the island is the same anyways, so go with Amado!
I would really recommend this place, and the boat is a new and big boat, and he only takes out small groups!

1  Thank AarhusC