“Great service”
Review of OASI

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Caye Caulker
OASI
Ranked #4 of 33 Caye Caulker B&B and Inns
Reviewed September 13, 2012

I actually did not even stay at OASI but was so impressed by the service they rendered that I felt compelled to do my first Trip Advisor review. I was originally planning on going to Caye Caulker for a few days before a wedding over New Year's. Based on the great reviews on TA, I decided on OASI. Luciana was exceptionally helpful, even volunteering to offer advice on my many questions about the island. Eventually, the other guests in our group decided against Caye Caulker and I had to cancel the reservation with an extremely heavy heart. I wanted to take the time to write this as I'm certain she is as great of a host as all of the other reviews state based on my limited experience.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Suren77

Reviewed September 12, 2012

I totally enjoyed staying at OASI (suite #4) during our vacation to Caye Caulker. It was clean and spacious and had full functional kitchen. The AC worked like a charm, no problem with hot water or water pressure, TV had over 60 channels, and good wireless reception. I thought it was very thoughtful of Luciana to provide both facial and body soaps to the guests. Luciana was the sweetest lady and helped us get situated to the island. She provided us with bikes at no cost and it made traveling around the island much more breezily. She also recommended some really good restaurants and was always available to help. You will enjoy OASI when visiting Caye Caulker.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ITYU
Reviewed September 2, 2012

Oasi is as great as the reviews say. Our room was clean, cute and comfortable. Oasi is a short walk from the center of things, which was fine for us. Luciana herself has a lot to do with the charm of the place - she makes you feel so welcome and gives fabulous recommendations for what to do and what outfit to do it with. I think she has a gift for reading her guests to make the right suggestions. We were grateful to have use of bikes all week, which we used for about half of our trips to 'town'. Having a little kitchen was really convenient; we were able to avoid eating out every single meal. I loved Caye Caulker, and part of it was just chillin' in the hammock at our home away from home - Oais. I highly recommend staying here.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 16, 2012

We went to Caulker with no real plans except to snorkel and relax. Luciana had wonderful suggestions for snorkeling, food, and nightlife. Her prices are great and the rooms are comfortable and classy (AND they have air conditioning, which is nice after a week in the jungle). Stay here. You won't regret it.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 6, 2012

Really loved the accommodations, and Luciana went above and beyond... (I left my iPad charger at our hotel on Ambergris Caye. She called the hotel for me, had them find it and put it on the next boat to Caye Caulker, and then called a taxi to pick it up. Total cost to me-- $2.50 U.S.) Location was beautiful, and she loaned us bikes to get to and from the town center. Loved it! Highly recommended. We stayed there in March, 2012.

One note: the map in our Lonely Planet guide had an error... we ended up a little lost and more than a little overheated (after deciding to walk from the dock with all our luggage). In retrospect, we should have taken a taxi.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 5, 2012

Oasi was our very own island paradise. Luciana was so sweet, helpful and accommodating. We always looked forward to seeing her smiling face and our beautiful home at the end of a long day. Will always stay at Oasi when visiting Caye Caulker!

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed July 11, 2012

we stayed there only 3 nights, but wished we had more time to spend on thois lovely, relaxing island, in our super-comfy room. It was more of a mini-apartment actually, as it had a kitchenette, dining area, cable t.v. and sofa and a little terrace with chairs and a hammoc.
the room was spotless, the bathroom equipped with lovely scented soaps and shampoo ( scusa Luciana, ma dovevo portarmeli via!!!!).
the owners are a lovely couple who will go out of their way to help you.
I would definetly recommend it...to anyone!

Room Tip: the most expensive rooms are definetely worht it!