“Fresh,fresh,fresh”

Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Belizean food
Reviewed June 28, 2014

Great family run restaurant with fresh food. Across the street from the water and steps from the Split. I had the falafel sandwich and my wife the mix plate. As other reviews commented the baba ganoush was excellent as well as the hummus and tabouli. They also have fish, chicken, and beef as well. Great lighter options for the hot sunny days....

Reviewed June 25, 2014

This place is a little tucked away from the road but once you go inside, you'll be happy you found this place. The cuisine is mediterranean/american, with plenty of veggies and not too heavy, making it a perfect spot for lunch.

Reviewed June 19, 2014 via mobile

I often do cook at home, and I know it's hard to make a good babaganoush.
I had never expected to have such a good baba all the way down in Belize.
I really like this small place, and of course good choices for the veggies among us.

Reviewed June 13, 2014 via mobile

We were looking for something other than chicken, rice and beans, and this was the perfect spot! Delicious falafel and willing to make your order personalized. Super friendly ex-pat owner whose wife cooks up tasty meals.

Reviewed June 5, 2014 via mobile

This tiny little gem of a place served the tastiest food I gave eaten in belize. If you like me have been living on chicken rice and beans I can't describe the joy of tucking into some delicious grilled lamb and salad. Their menu also offers some really nice wraps and is a great alternative to the usual fast food, fried food found elsewhere. Hunt it out, you won't be disappointed .