“so nice!!”

Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Belizean food
Reviewed May 27, 2014

Close to the split. The food was good and the service was fast, very rare in cay caulker. The pineapple juice was so fresh, cold and yummy. The price is right as well!! so worth going to. The guy who runs it is entertaining as well.

1  Thank Holly L

Reviewed May 27, 2014

My wife and I walked a few buildings north to find the most delightful little middle-eastern restaurant. My wife and I are both vegan so this place really fit the bill. We really enjoyed our meal and the long talk with the owner who runs the place with his wife. We will definitely come back.
Don & Joan

Reviewed May 22, 2014

Right near the split, great location, happy friendly service and EXCELLENT FOOD! No other place does Mediterranean food on the island, and we just sat and chatted to the owner for the longest time! Quite hidden so get in before it's overridden! Serves all food types, vegans, vegetarians, meat eaters and fish eaters! Big thumbs up from the guys sitting next to us from Texas! Thanks Aladdin's!!!

2  Thank Tishy J
Reviewed May 17, 2014

Found a hidden gem with some good food and just loved the taste of the hummus and tabulie. I went back there twice enjoyed the food just as much as the first time. The price was great to for what you get.

Reviewed May 16, 2014

My wife and I came to eat here based on the excellent recommendations on Trip Advisor, and we were not disappointed. The Lebanese food cooked here is really really excellent and very good value - we shared a delicious plate of Baba Ghanoush which was deliciously garlicky, followed by the Felafel plate and the Lamb kebabs, served with a generous helping of Pitta bread. My salad was one of the best I'd eaten for a very long time, really beautifully dressed green salad. We are staying on the island for a few weeks and will definitely be back to sample some more of the Lebanese menu here. It is located right at the Split on the island, with a beautiful view out across the ocean. The owner was very welcoming and friendly. Highly recommended!

1  Thank D A