“Delicious iced coffee or ice tea !”
Review of Ice N Beans

Ice N Beans
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: We are a quality coffee shop on the beach in Caye Caulker and our mission is to provide best quality Belizean coffee beans possible. We make fresh / delicious donuts, bagels, bubble waffles and other unique items along with friendly service. We prepare everything made to order and serve high quality organic Belizean coffee.We also offer a wide variety of smoothies, frappuccinos, ice teas, milkshakes, bubble waffles, tea lemonades , rum balls , etc. With our location on the beach, we offer outdoor seating where our customers can relax and enjoy the ocean view. Free WiFi
Reviewed March 5, 2014

After a long bike ride around the island we stopped here for a refreshing drink. We were very warmly welcomed by the owner who made us taste his ice coffee. It was delicious but since I was in for an iced tea, I convinced to make a bubble tea (without the boppas) and it was very very nice. I hope he remembered because I told him to use green tea, and then I added mango flavor and a lot of sugar !!!

Reviewed February 26, 2014 via mobile

This is the best iced coffee on the island, Starbucks eat your heart out! Friendly service, great coffee and a good location on front street. I stopped by every morning. The vanilla iced coffee was my favourite.

Reviewed February 26, 2014

Awesome staff, service and coffee. Whether it's your morning coffee or an ice drink in the afternoon there's no better place to stop

Reviewed February 26, 2014

Granted, you get a hot french press full of fresh organic coffee, the prices were comparable to coffee shops anywhere in the US. I wish they had more seating because the atmosphere is awesome! the owners will make you try the mini donuts, which are delish. If you buy them (by the way they are freshly made for you) you get a giant bag for about $3US and it's plenty to share! Definitely visit them. I wish I had tried the shave ice.

Reviewed February 26, 2014

great place to get coffee in the morning. Beautiful view and good coffee. Great and friendly service.