“Brilliant dive days!”

Frenchie's Diving Services
More attraction details
Owner description: Passionate about diving, dedicated to sharing what we love. That's why we dive 7 days a week, all year, and that's how we've built our business on reputation. With more than 70 years combined experience, our captains, instructors and divemasters create a safe environment in which you can explore our Caribbean wilderness.And our signature is small groups . . . We are PADI Certified and also a DAN World Business Member.Dive sites are Hol Chan, Blue Hole, Turneffe North, Spanish Bay, Turneffe Elbow, Coral Canyons.We also do Overnight Camping trips. 6 dives - all inclusive
Reviewed September 11, 2013

I recently returned from Belize and caye caulker. Frenchies diving services offer a superb range of escorted dives. The Blue hole trip was amazing,!,,,, I recommend these Guys anytime!!!!

Andy

Reviewed August 29, 2013

Staying in Caye Caulker, Frenchie's was a great choice to dive the blue hole with. The gear is in excellent condition and the staff are professional. Can't fault their operation in any way.

Reviewed August 28, 2013 via mobile

Totally something to do while in Caye Caulker! Introductory dive included 2 dives (about 40mins each) and a swim in Ray-Shark Alley. Our guide, Riccardo, was great and totally chilled. Great for beginners and he pointed out a heap of cool fish and things during the dives. Must do - support a local operation with local staff.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

A friend and I snorkeled the blue hole trip. We had our own guide who was very friendly. We liked him a lot. Blue hole was cool, we saw some reef sharks and lots of big angels. Half moon caye was AMAZING, absolutely indescribably beautiful and the aquarium stop was really nice as well. We were followed around by a ton of fish (hence the name right?).
The guides as well as the other staff at Frenchies were all friendly and helpful and their prices are the best we found on the island. Can't speak for the diving but we had a great time.
We are super glad we did this trip.
Also, the food was quite tasty. I approve.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

My partner wanted to get his PADI certification and persuaded me to go along. I'm a fairly confident swimmer, but am slightly claustrophobic so wasn't sure how I'd cope with diving. Frenchies staff were relaxed, confident, experienced, and above all patient. We lost a day's diving due to weather, but it was all arranged so that we wasted no time and got the course done as planned. The equipment was fine and I can't recommend our instructor Steffi highly enough!

We paid 400USD (800BZD) each for the Open Water Diver course, including equipment hire, course book, theory tuition, exams/registration and log book. Not every company includes all that.
Water and fruit was also provided during the trips outside the reef.

1  Thank illumina3