“Best food in Caye Caulker”
Review of Reina's

Reina's
Ranked #9 of 118 Restaurants in Caye Caulker
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Caribbean, Seafood, Central American
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Reina's is a small locally own restaurant on the middle street of Caye Caulker Serving Local & Caribbean breakfast, lunch & dinner with a great selection of fresh local seafood grilled or cooked to your specification! We also offer the Best prices on the island!
Reviewed May 18, 2019

Had a great meal here. Fresh fish and lots of fresh veggies cooked perfectly. Good service. Best meal we had on Caye Caulker.

Reviewed May 10, 2019 via mobile

Get in quick and try one of Reina’s delicious hot pies. Look for her husband who rides around on a yellow bike selling them too!

Reviewed April 24, 2019 via mobile

Busy local eatery where you can have to wait for a table. The food was very good but with no prices you take a guess at what you’ll be charged. Our food was on the expensive side but very good. I’d suggest asking the price when you order if you are on a budget

Reviewed April 19, 2019 via mobile

Reina's offers delicious local food and exceptionally helpful, friendly service at great prices. Their specialty rum punch makes all the rest look bad. I had pineapple jerk fish filet with rice and sauteed veggies and it is my most memorable meal of the island. We sat far from the menu board based on previous reviews and noted other diners moved away from it during their meal, choose your seat wisely but don't miss this place!

Reviewed April 12, 2019 via mobile

If you want somewhere that’s actually Belizean you won’t be disappointed coming here.
Set back on middle street in a residential area, we struggled to find it at first.
But it was worth searching for!
The menu is a board on the wall with a good selection of local dishes. The cocktails are surprisingly good (we’ve come across some pretty bad ones while on Caye Caulker so weren’t expecting much). I had a panty ripper (coconut rum, pineapple juice and some kind of cherry stuff, my husband had a habanero margarita. He loves anything spicy and has had a few jalapeño ones, but this was even better.
This place doesn’t do straws which is great, but my husbands lips were on fire!
So I had to make him one out of a business card I had in my bag!
It’s really laid back. Plastic chairs and tables, sandy floor and the smallest kitchen! Try to make sure you don’t sit near the menu board as it’s also next to a drain which was pretty smelly!
The food is really good (we had the jerk chicken)but what really made it for us were the guys working there. Hilarious!
Big smiles (and not fake ones!), laughing and joking constantly and taking the time to explain anything you want to know about the menu or drinks.
Nothing is too much bother.
It’s our last night on the island tonight and we’re going back there...and we never go back to the same place twice!
Can’t recommend this place enough.