“Dinner at Reina's”

Reina's
Ranked #9 of 118 Restaurants in Caye Caulker
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Caribbean, Seafood, Central American
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Reina's is a small locally own restaurant on the middle street of Caye Caulker Serving Local & Caribbean breakfast, lunch & dinner with a great selection of fresh local seafood grilled or cooked to your specification! We also offer the Best prices on the island!
Reviewed April 1, 2019

This restaurant was recommended to us by our host Juan at Colindas... and was the best food we had in our 4 night stay. Great food, service, prices and a fine mojito too! We had wished we had gone back.

Reviewed March 30, 2019

Locals tell me the establishment really knows how to grill

Not a budget place but good for splurging for dinner if you're on a budget

I would go again. I like the homey dim lit vibe it had. It's in middle street, so near residential homes and not near touristy places. Open air sitting area with the grill in front of the restaurant.

Menu is written as chalk on wall, and it is extensive.

Food was good and came out in a reasonable time. If I hadn't been traveling on a budget I would go again. I had snapper but can't remember what exactly it was.

Reviewed March 28, 2019 via mobile

My wife had the shrimp with pineapple and she loved it. I tried the jerk chicken for the first time in my life and it was really nice. We also got the punch special. Friendly service, tasty food, cheaper than most, food came reasonably quickly. Small place in the non touristic part. Overall great value

Reviewed March 27, 2019 via mobile

We went there twice and were not disappointed ! Their creole food is amazing and portions are more than enough ! On top of that, it is really cheap compared to other restaurants on the island. Try the pineapple shrimps or the jerk chicken...

Reviewed March 24, 2019 via mobile

We liked our dinner a lot. We had the jerk chicken and the coconut curry chicken. The jerk chicken was pretty spicy, the curry just amazing. Both dishes came with a lot of vegetables and rice. They charged us 15 BZD for each dish, drinks were 5 BZD for a beer and 2 BZD for a bottle of water. The only thing we were not happy about, was, that we had to wait for a looong time until we got served, although there were not too many people there. And the atmosphere of the restaurant is not that great, but it‘s also rather a local place and not a touristy place on the main street. We still would come back for the food.