“Tasty treats”

Reina's
Ranked #8 of 102 Restaurants in Caye Caulker
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Caribbean, Seafood, Central American
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Reina's is a small locally own restaurant on the middle street of Caye Caulker Serving Local & Caribbean breakfast, lunch & dinner with a great selection of fresh local seafood grilled or cooked to your specification! We also offer the Best prices on the island!
Reviewed July 1, 2014

Reina's makes tasty little meat pies in the mornings, which sell out fast. Breakfast is reasonable and good. True Belizian atmosphere. Her lemon pie is fabulous, and I don't like lemon! Son, Errolito, makes pizza most evenings and while not like what we're used to in the states, is quite tasty. Each day some sort of cake is made, along with banana bread. Worth a linger.

Reviewed June 24, 2014 via mobile

Headed back to cc in less than a week. My two teenage daughter's first stop is for the banana and pineapple bread. Absolutely delicious and for so little $$. Don't miss it

Reviewed April 17, 2014

First of all I went here for the shrimp ceviche. That is it. And please believe me... for $3 USD you will not be disappointed AT ALL. In fact, I went back twice for the same thing to go. And it's a family owned restaurant where everyone works to make sure the customer is well taken care of. I took pictures (check my facebook) and assured them I would let my network know that THIS IS THE PLACE TO GO FOR CEVICHE. That is all... And I also promised Irani (the hard working daughter) that I would send you all her way. Don't forget to leave a tip!

1  Thank B2605BCmichaelc
Reviewed April 8, 2014

We ate breakfast at Reina's everyday we were there...meat pies and banana bread. This simple but satisfying restaurant will not disappoint. If you don't eat at least one meal there...you will miss out!

Reviewed March 31, 2014

We had lunch at Reinas 2 days and ordered take-out dinners 3 other nights. Both the octopus and fish tacos that we had for lunch were wonderful. The dinner takeout orders of yellow tail snapper, conch curry, and conch in a garlic butter sauce were excellent, which is why we kept returning. Prices are very reasonable - $12Bz for 3 tacos and $15-$20Bz for the fish, depending on the size. Elvis, Reina's son and the cook, will cook your catch of the day, or the fish you buy from the local fishermen, and add two side dishes for about $7Bz.

1  Thank driftdiver1