“Wonderfully relaxing!”

and 1 more site!
Tree Tops Guesthouse
Ranked #10 of 33 Caye Caulker B&B and Inns
Reviewed July 18, 2007

What a wonderful place to spend a few days relaxing. Nice secluded spot but only a short walk from the center. Spotlessly clean rooms, good bathroom, great fan (especially after coming in from the midday heat!), cable TV, comfortable beds and a nice garden to spend a few hours in. The owner was incredibly helpful in recommending places to eat/ drink/ dive/ snorkel etc and all turned out to be great. Would highly recommend the hotel and will be returning soon. Good value (particularly if there are 2 people sharing a room.

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled as a couple
1  Thank mlondoner

Reviewed March 25, 2007

I agree with the reviewer from Tennessee dated May 13, 2006. It was like being treated like a child. One point that was missed was that no friends were allowed on the premises...so if you happened to meet up with someone...then you can forget about bringing them over. Also, I rented a bike my last day and locked it up whereever I went, but it still managed to get stollen. I felt really badly for this, but, obviously it wasn't my fault that it was stollen. Well, the host ended up charging me for it...$150USD! I felt like there was nothing I could do and I had a flight to catch, otherwise, I would have made a police report. That was completely unfair. All in all, there are a lot of places to stay on Caye Caulker, and if you like to stay out late, or if you're traveling alone and want to meet people, then I don't recommend this place.

• Stayed: March 2007
2  Thank alegna2007
Reviewed January 17, 2007

My wife and I stayed for one night at the Tree Tops Guesthouse in January 2007. 'twas a very comfortable room, and a gracious hostess.

• Stayed: January 2007, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 25, 2006

We had a most wonderful stay at this pristine and charming guesthouse. It's a beautiful decorated place that can easily be called home - leaving it was difficult. The owner is very friendly and helpful and should show you the penthouse area - it has been a dream!

Stayed: October 2006
Reviewed October 6, 2006

We were planning to book another property but then our third guide book said TreeTops was the nicest on the island for the value. I could not agree MORE. Beautiful, immaculately clean, helpful owners, great location. Our group needed three rooms and each was very nice. One room, the Sunrise Suite, is as beautiful a room as I have seen in the Carrib. Internet and telephone are available in the hotel. The courtyard outside has a fountain and is a great place to meet other hotel guests before heading out on adventure. This hotel is a very short walk to Big Fish Divers, another recommendation.

• Stayed: September 2006, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 21, 2006

We came to Belize with no iterary and booked 3 nights at the Tree Tops Guesthouse after reading reviews online. Tree Tops exceeded our expectations! While we were originally going to do a tour of the several areas in Belize, we decided to make a brief stop in Ambergris Caye and came back to Tree Tops for the rest of our vacation. The two owners, Terry and Doris were a great help in showing us the best spots on the island... and we love her dogs! Highly recommended!!

1  Thank ldugger
Reviewed August 19, 2006

My wife found the Tree Tops Guesthouse on Caye Caulker, Belize through an Internet search while making travel plans, hoping that it would be place we would enjoy. After we arrived, we were delighted with everything about Tree Tops. The guesthouse is immaculate and well appointed. The location was exceptional, providing quick access to the restaurants and shops of Front Street, while maintaining a feeling of solitude when we wanted a little “quiet time.” As we walked and biked every street on Caye Caulker, we didn’t see one other guesthouse that looked more inviting than Tree Tops. Our hostess and host, Doris and Terry, provided spot on accurate information on restaurants and tour guides and added greatly to the enjoyment of our four-day stay and exploration of the island. Would we return to Tree Tops? We absolutely hope so!

-- A Couple from Cincinnati, Ohio