We stayed here in late August in Cabana #4, opting to book Suite #18 for our final night. It was clean and everyone was very helpful. My friends really loved the pool.
Here are some more thoughts...
1) While great, a cabana room with private space was not essential during the low season. The pool was never crowded and padded chairs were always available. I'd imagine they'd be a greater asset during the high season, when more people are visiting and the evening temperatures might get lower. Nevertheless, don't feel bummed if you don't get a cabana.
2) If you do book a cabana (1-4), note that at least four people can comfortably fit into the hot tub. So if you're traveling with friends, it's fine if just one person or group gets one of the first four cabanas. The hot tub in Cabana #18 fits two only.
3) Our friends stayed in a basic room and it was very nice. For $110, it was a great deal.
4) Room #18 is gorgeous and has a very comfortable private sun bed. It's pricey, though!
5) The bar and bartender are great!
* Pizza Caulker
* The Sandbox
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seaside Cabanas offers Caye Caulker in luxury with a true atmosphere of the tropics. Hotel reception staffed by our friendly and professional team. 24hr security. Free Wifi, pool, bar, gift shop, tour/dive office. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Seaside Cabanas Caye Caulker
- Seaside Cabanas Hotel Caye Caulker